1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

LP Will Get Refunded?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by VegasLover8, Oct 4, 2018.

1. VegasLover8

VegasLover8 Low-Roller

Been a couple of years since I have redeemed LP for a reward. But the last time, I didn't use the monorail reward and I got the points refunded when I contacted them.

Just want to confirm that this is still the policy.

I have about 220K in LP and wanted to get a some Wolfgang Puck ones (Cucina, Lupo and Bar & Grill) and also get Camelot Steak or Tender at Luxor. But might not use them all on the upcoming trip

Thanks!

2. bshowell

bshowell VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah you can still cancel an unredeemed reward. I had a couple I didn't use last trip and turned them back in and got my points back.

3. Lady Fortuna

Lady Fortuna VIP Dolphin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When you click on the reward, you will see the refund button on the below right (under the button "Pending"). I only think it takes a couple of days after buying a reward, before the refund button will show up. And on the Monorail award I bought, it didn't show up at all (yet).

4. BadKarma

BadKarma Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Unused monorail LP's cannot be refunded through the app. I've cancelled unused rewards before, but never seen the cancel button for monorail BOGO.
    I had to let 2 of them expire after they weren't used after some trips.

Going when it's cooler
  5. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If I recall correctly, you can self refund up to 5 MGM rewards per 30 days that you haven't used. Anything over that, along with rewards for other entities, requires contacting support and asking them for a refund.

Just make sure you do so before 90 days of purchase.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. VegasLover8

VegasLover8 Low-Roller

Thanks for the replies. Good to know they haven't changed the policy on refunding unused rewards.

I do not recall what I did to get the monorail reward refund. But I am 100% sure it was for the Monorail and it definitely got refunded.

7. JoJoR

JoJoR VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Go here: http://www.playstudios.com/support/ Click on Contact Us and fill out the form. Be sure to submit your reward code. I just did this myself for the monorail reward a few weeks ago.

• Informative Informative x 1