1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas LP question

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by shalori, Jun 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shalori

shalori Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello

My boyfriend and I both just started the MyVegas games. I get offered both purple chips and gold LPs for completing items on the Journeys tab, and I've gotten both chips and LP's for leveling up. But he's only getting purple chips for everything. No LP's. Do different people get different awards or something?

2. lsiunsuex

lsiunsuex Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's gambling. I had a great run 1 day; was able to score the Vdara 2 day room comp it was so good / I earned so much LP. Since then ? Garbage luck.

There's no more determination who gets what more then who wins the lottery or not. Luck of the draw.

So far as anyone other then the programmers know, anyway.

3. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does he have an Android or iPhone? What about you? It sounds like he may be on Android and got the app from the Play Store. There is something about the app from the Play Store that they do not allow loyalty chips to be won on parts of the game. It's best to get the app from Amazon, which does not have these limitations. iPhone, as far as I know, doesn't have these limitations.

4. shalori

shalori Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks guys, deleting it from the phone and downloading it from Amazon solved the problem he was having. I have a friend that plays who was also not getting gold LP's, and it the Amazon d/l solved the problem for her too. So Thank you for your help!!

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.