1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Loyalty Rewards Question (TR, mLife, etc)

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by blkshirt, Dec 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blkshirt

blkshirt High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So when I login to my total rewards account online and look at booking rooms it allows me to put in an additional TR number (i.e. my wife's) this gets us a bigger discounted rate (comped at a lot of places for our June trip).

With an upcoming NYE trip we want to maximize our play to help with rates for next June. Does mLife, Wynncore, Cosmo, etc allow such a thing? If so, how do we do this?

Thanks!

2. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not that I know of. It might help if you call them. But, since you are talking about a discounted rate (vs comped), I am guessing you both play at a low level and might not get very far. Still, worth a call.

3. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's a player-friendly feature for CET. MLife doesn't do it; you can link MLife accounts (spouses typically) to have joint access to pooled Express Comps and Tier Credits, but offers get generated based on each account's play level separately. And there's no way to enter two account numbers online when you're booking.

I don't think anybody else does it either.

4. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    And another thing on "linked" accounts. As said, Mlife treats each player separately for comps. At just about any resort, it is often better for 2 people to play on one card vs separate cards.

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.