1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Loyalty points stop accumulating?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Diana Flores, May 14, 2018 at 11:10 PM.

1. Diana Flores

Diana Flores Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    On a side note, I have a problem with MyVegas games. My account keeps locking up every single time so I do not earn gold coins. has this happen to anyone else. I have tried sending emails to support and I have not received an answer. I do spend money on the game. I will say it is not thousands but its significant and everytime I am up in the millions, It will freeze my "assets". This is extremely annoying. anyone know where I can find out why

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There are a few threads in this section that talk about loyalty points daily limits being reached. That sounds like your issue.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There is a limit to LP accumulation at almost ANY level.

I am over level 10,000 on the Facebook app, so the limit is very high (I haven't reached it yet). However, I am "only" level 912 in the mobile app, and get "limited" every day.

Lake Tahoe for promo chips and a show - Mike Nesmith and Mickey Dolenz
    Las Vegas - Silver Strikes and promo chips and myVegas comps . . . .
    • Like Like x 1
  4. fraygul

fraygul Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is it Pop Slots? I need to delete that game. I barely spend money on games ($2 here and there) but that one is killing me I just keep spending money and that's so dumb. My points were barely going up and I was a little annoyed but I don't use them because none of the things they offer appeals to me.... but one day I logged in an they jumped 500,000. I checked in the other games and they are there too..

Edit.. dumb for me.. spend whatever you like.. I'm not judging you hahaha.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Diana Flores

Diana Flores Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks guys. I am just frustrated. I am expected to buy and yet I get blocked ugh nightmare:bang::bang::thumbsdown::thumbsdown: