1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Loyalty Points Increasing Without Playing?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by sunnyoutlook, Apr 20, 2017.

1. sunnyoutlook

sunnyoutlook Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I started playing MyVegas last year for a trip in March. Before the trip I redeemed nearly all of the loyalty points I had managed to get. Had about 5,000 left after my three rewards. Didn't play or check the game until about a week after the trip and found out I somehow had over 100,000 loyalty points, which I had never even managed to get before! I played the game a bit via Facebook (not mobile) but as I have no future trip to Vegas (unlikely to go back anytime soon), I haven't really done anything but go on a website to collect free chips for the Facebook game. It has been a couple weeks since I last collected chips or even checked the game on Facebook or on mobile. I checked today and suddenly have over 500,000 loyalty points! I have no idea how I have gotten them, as I have not been playing! I also just checked my mobile apps (slots and blackjack) to check it was the same in all of them and for both I suddenly have a LOT more chips (such as I swear I had about 100,000+ chips on MyVegas Slots but today its over 4,000,000!). I don't understand what is happening! I'm not complaining but I would like to make sense of this. Anyone have any idea? I've been trying to figure it out and only just found this forum, I hope someone has an answer or idea!

2. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G., but N.A.H.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If it was recently, they have changed the rules of play:

"By now I hope you have updated myVEGAS Mobile Slots and are playing the new, better than ever app! This innovative update is designed to make it even easier to navigate and jump right in to your favorite game.

Here are the key features:

· Brand New Game Experience - The updated experience allows you to easily navigate between the impressive selection of slot games available. Use the new game menu to prioritize your selection of progressive jackpots or pick from your own personal selection of favorites.

· Inbox - the inbox features allows you to send chips to their friends or invite them to try myVEGAS for themselves. Sent chips are not deducted from the giving player's chip pool.

· Economy - Chip balances, bet amounts, jackpot values, and the number of chips in each purchase bundle all increased by the same ratio with the redesign. However, this “inflation” does not have any effect on how tight or lose the game is, it just really added a few 0's to the end of all your totals. You'll bet more, but you'll also win more. It's like cutting a large pizza into ten slices, rather than eight. It's still the same amount of pizza.

· myVIP Program - The myVIP program allows players to progress through multiple reward tiers to increase chip benefits even more! Tier progression is done by collecting myVEGAS points (MVP) from the daily bonus wheel, four-hour bonus and chip purchases. "

Seven Star Signature event with my cousin.
    5th (and final) GGU bonus event at Harrahs
  3. tommy JC Nguyen

tommy JC Nguyen Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    how is that happen.... wow... lucky for u...i would spend it all and keep doing it cause it keep comig up LP.. WANNA SHARE SOME OF THE POINT ?

4. tommy JC Nguyen

tommy JC Nguyen Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    that dont happen...but i think ur account stuck on winnnijg roll glitch... u better spend it all or they found out and take it all back..