1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Lost all my Bconnected points

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Edibower, Mar 2, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Catzilla

Catzilla VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I didn't ever play at MLife. I would collect my $100 Konami FP, cash out and go spend what I won at Boyds. Seriously, I doubt I've played $100 out of my pocket at Mlife in the last year I went to Vegas. So...today I log in to my Mlife account and there are room offers from MB, Park, Mirage, Luxor and Excal. Excal 3 nights, Luxor 2 and the rest 1. What? I've already got everything booked for my next three trips, so I look at December and Luxor has comp room offers. I grabbed 2 nights, the renovated pyramid king. Don't like the resort fee, but it's better than paying for the whole room. Who knows what Boyd will give me, if anything, by then.

Here's MLife asking for my business, when I've done nothing but stiff them. Then there's Boyd. I've been loyal to them and now they won't even give me points when I play or even let me participate in their senior day. It's just WEIRD and ONE tier credit. WTF? LOL

• Like Like x 2
  2. bubbakitty

bubbakitty Doing retirement again and happily so....

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You’ve found a new love....:kiss:..sounds like a steal. :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.