1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Losing streak

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by michael cadena, Jul 7, 2018.

1. michael cadena

michael cadena Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So lately I haven’t been able I win at all I’m down five hundred million chips. I don’t know what it is I just can’t seem to get a streak going. Usally for things like this I wouldn’t complain and say it’s a bad streak but. I’m starting to think Playstudios caps your wins or puts people who win to much on a losing streak. I can call me crazy and it sounds like I’m crying but I don’t understand how I haven’t been able to put at least a decent steak going ? Please don’t me this just isn’t me and this conspiracy has happen before or you’ve heard of something like this.

2. Cheetos

Cheetos Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    variance?

3. FYMYAWF

FYMYAWF High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't think it's widespread, I've actually gained about 30 million in the last few weeks.

I almost don't think it really matters anymore. After they bumped everyone up by a hundred mill chips last year I kinda feel like the chip count is sort of irrelevant. I'm assuming if you've "lost" 500 million you still have several hundred million left? How does that change how you play or bet?

4. EdRut25

EdRut25 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was at 1.1 billion chips on Pop Slots then went on a streak (south) and was at about 250 million. Today i'm at 1.2 billion thanks to a big win playing Cleopatra's Bonus Game at the Luxor Room

5. michael cadena

michael cadena Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for all the replies. I guess my winning streak just ended and can’t get hot anymore.