Discussion in 'Off-Strip Hotels & Casinos' started by gailtherese, Apr 13, 2018.
I thoroughly enjoy our stay at RR. Plus you have Red Rock Conservancy right at your backdoor.
Thanks for the great pics of the M Champster! Looks like an awesome room!
BJ is about the same at both. More double deck tables at RR. However, if you're a green chip minimum player the M offers a few tables that are player friendly. Use this link if you want to see where to play BJ in Vegas.
Thanks very much; I found this information; and especially the link, VERY useful!!
Decided on Saturday, I love the M!!!
I played those same dream card machines last week (I only played nickels) and got dealt aces a few times. My sister got dealt the royal last Nov on those machines too!
- Linda in TX
AZ Bob; can you tell me more about the dream card feature?? I’ve not encountered this before.....
A few notes:
1) the cost will be x2 the normal play per hand (triple play for .25 will be 30 coins rather than 15 per pull)
2) for each first hand dealt, the last card MAY be a Dreamcard
3) that last card will either match a pair for the first four cards, create a pair for either face cards or A,2,3,4 or, in cases where you are dealt x to the royal, will give you another card to be four or five to the royal
4) for deuces, the DreamCard will always be a deuce unless you have two to the Royal or more
5) I would say the DreamCard pops up around 20-25% of the time
We usually play deuces and find that we get lots of chances at Royals plus we can keep playing with other wins. Keep in mind that you are also playing $7.50 a hand versus the normal $3.75 for quarters. On the other hand, if you see, for instance, three of a kind pop up on double-double, it is fun for a split second knowing that the DreamCard will give you four-of-a-kind on the bottom line.
Anyone ever hike around the Red rock? Looking at a few nights out there....
FYI, Red Rock resort fee is $44, M Resort is $25
I really enjoy the M Resort. The pool and spa are excellent. If you like wine check out the Hostile Grape. Great place. I always thought their food options were great also. Gaming was always great. Relaxing place...
Red Rock Canyon? I have hiked there a couple times.
Separate names with a comma.