1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Trade Looking for ACG coupons for Luxor Food Court

Discussion in 'Coupons & Sweepstakes' started by jtf, Jul 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jtf

jtf Low-Roller

I am planning to be in Vegas early August.

Since I am staying at the Luxor, with my son (who eats a lot) I am looking for the following coupons from ACG

Buy one burger and milkshake, get one burger and milkshake FREE at Johnny Rockets (4 locations)
    Buy one sub or salad, get one free at L.A. Subs.
    Buy one menu item get one FREE at Nathan’s (7 Las Vegas locations)
    Buy one chicken tender meal get one FREE at Original Chicken Tenders (2 locations)
    Buy one breakfast menu item get one FREE at Original Chicken Tenders (2 locations)

I have one copy of the ACG. I haven’t used any of the coupons yet, but I have made offers to a couple of people on the board.

I should have most of the coupons in the ACG available to trade, except for,

Rampart $10 MP
    Ellis Island $10 MP
    Palms $10 MP
    Golden Gate $25 match play
    The D $25 match play
    Downtown Grand Free Ace
    Downtown Grand free slot play

2. jtf

jtf Low-Roller

I think I should have enough now. Thank you to the wonderful folks who sent coupons!

3. Grid

Grid Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    FYI, if you are looking for more deals. Check the trays in the foodcourt area there. Just look at the tables or on top of the garbage cans. They usually have a paper coupon sheet they put on the tray when you buy something. 2 for 1 or a free fries with a purchase or such.

If you dont see any laying around, just ask at the counter and they might give you one.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. jtf

jtf Low-Roller

Thanks so much!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.