1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas lol my wife just brought up something intriguing 100 off steakhouse

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Mafioso, Jul 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mafioso

Mafioso Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If I use the 100 off 200 dollar purchase
    And if my wife uses 100 off 200 purchase on her account.

Can we use them at the same table if we ask for separate checks?

I'm telling her I don't think so.
    She says they will say yes.
    If that works that would be great as our bill with kids is usually over 400 dollars at steak houses.

2. emmas

emmas VIP Whale

What do the terms of the offer state? Is there language that you can't combine the offer or only one offer per table?

I need all the luck I can get!
  3. JoJoR

JoJoR VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was able to use two $75 off $150 rewards back in May 2015. My friend called up ahead of time to double check and they said as long as we spent at least $300, it wasn't an issue.

4. jbee

jbee Low-Roller

That would be a $400 check for the table. $200 each. Spend $400 to save $200.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Aces and Eights

Aces and Eights VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If the server enters it as two separate checks, there should be no problem with entering it into their system, where I can see that the system won't allow them to enter two offers if it was one check. It probably depends on restaurant management if they will allow it.

One time I wanted to use two different coupons for two different meals at a fast food place. The cashier told me I could only use one per visit. I said to ring up two different sales. He said that he couldn't do that. I used one coupon, then I stepped outside, came back in, and used the other coupon.

Another time I got a coupon for free fries with a meal I just purchased. After eating my meal I decided to collect my free fries. The cashier said I had to use it on a different visit. I asked her how she knew which visit I got the coupon. She gave me my free fries.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.