1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Living Social an Extra 20% off Everything Today only - July 6

Discussion in 'Las Vegas for the Frugal (not Cheap)' started by vwhiten, Jul 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Valgal

Valgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Got this notification on my phone and it said through the App only. Use code App20. Some good deals on Restaurants on Strip including Sugar Factory, Chayo Mexican Kitchen, Pampas Brazilian Grille, Blondies, SEA: Thai Experience, Koi, Red Square, Carlos N Charlies, Beer Park. Downtown Vangaurd Lounge, Banger Brewing.

I'm going to see if the code works for me for the High Roller Night time Happy Hour Regular $119 is $94 add the 20% off it should be around $75. We did it during the day last trip. -- And this is for 2 people.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2017
  2. Valgal

Valgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Little bummed the 20% won't work on the high roller deal - even though my push notification said it was site wide. Dirt bags -:grrr:

3. Candy Apple

Candy Apple VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Same thing happens with Groupon. You put in the code and it says it's not applicable.

4. M_ILIS

M_ILIS VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Some deals will state something to the effect of "Promo codes not valid on this deal." If it doesn't say that, I'd contact support.

5. Louis ornelas

Louis ornelas Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Check living social today and there ruining the 20% off again. Ends tonight through

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.