1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Living life and going hard IWANNABEINVEGAS LIVE LOTS OF PICS 4/14 to 4/21 2018

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by IWannaBeInVegas, Apr 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IWannaBeInVegas

IWannaBeInVegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not happy lost the lens cap for my camera lens somewhere on my walk.

2. IWannaBeInVegas

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Back in the room for the night. Gotta leave for the airport by 520am.

Thoughts on Downtown Grand, nice property and nice rooms. If your looking for quiet it is not here, at least in the room I had on the 20th floor. You either hear music from the pool or Fremont st or both competing with one another. Friendly staff and location is ideal.

This trip surely was a downer and makes me question if I want a return trip. The start at Park MGM and then the huge gambling losses. I dunno just did not feel like this was my happy place anymore. I’m sure I will come back, not got seven days and not with this much money.

Tomorrow will be a long travel day with a three and a half hour flight and then a 6 hour drive home. Taking $200 home but that’s countered by the ATM trips.

Will post more photos, from the real camera from home.

To those still here good luck and enjoy the rest of your trip.

Step count

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  3. Vegasworm

Vegasworm Finger Clicker Extraordinaire

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So sorry your trip had so many snafus in the beginning and didn't end up being the relaxing trip you had hoped for. :(

Losing Vegas trips are the worst! I never seem to have much luck, but I always feel down coming home after a losing one.

Really hope life treats you well and your next vacation is a great one wherever you choose to go!

Thanks for keeping up with the report!

Vegasworm

• Agree Agree x 4
  4. emmas

emmas VIP Whale

Sorry the trip did not go well. Having a losing trip and the awful desk at Park MGM are clouding everything right now. After a while, the sting will be gone and you may be looking forward to another trip.

Thanks for all the great pics and letting us follow along. Safe travels home.

I need all the luck I can get!
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. IWannaBeInVegas

Trips to Las Vegas:
    At the airport, again bitter sweet. Did not get much sleep due to noise from Fremont St and the neighbors and when I fly back I have a six hour drive. Will I come back, more than likely but not this long. I hope everyone has a great trip and finds some of
    My missing money.

• Like Like x 5
  6. drac999

drac999 Loving Life

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you for your trip report! It was truly a saga, IWannaBeinVegas:trophy:. My emotions were up and down like a roller coaster! Your pictures were fabulous.
    Gambling didn’t go well for you (been there, done that):mad: and even though you had ridiculous treatment from your hotel, you continued on.
    Please know that the VMB members who followed along will keep you in our prayers;).

Happy Birthday to Me!
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  7. g35girl

g35girl Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm truly sorry that this trip didn't provide you with the respite you deserve. I know that kick in the gut feeling after a losing trip. There have been many times I've said I'm never going back, but I always do!

Thanks for sharing your trip with us... Peace and safe travels!

8. IWannaBeInVegas

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just landed 20 min early.

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  9. smerrian

smerrian View from Bally's

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Safe travels. Thanks for keeping us abreast. We all had a chance to learn from your trials and tribulations. It was kind of you to keep up and let us know how things ended. Best of luck on your next adventure.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Alzerona

Alzerona Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So sorry for your loss. My son has type 1 diabetes and I feel for you. Life has never been the same since we found about his diagnosis. We have to go to Canada to buy his insulin since our greedy pharmaceuticals and shitty insurance doesn't cover/provide it. :(

11. bretmc

bretmc Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So sorry for your loss my friend. Hope you come visit again soon. I bet Excalibur would treat you way better than that shitty place they call Park MGM. You should be getting comps at Bellagio with the money you lost. Have a good one!

12. IWannaBeInVegas

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I never updated anything further and for that I apologize, honestly I have not came back to this site. I came home and have been feeling down and out, went to get some bloodwork done and the results are not great, so life just keeps throwing these challenges my direction.

As for the trip, I do believe I would have been treated better at Excal or even Circus Circus than I was Park. The only real saving grace with their treatment is I did not need to spend any money on food or resort fees. I doubt I will see any offers from anyone, although I gave my card at every table, none of my points went changed on my Mlife account.

13. spicole

spicole No shirt, no shoes... NO DICE!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sorry to hear it was such a bummer trip! The next one will be better. :thumbsup:

Mlife doesn't give points for table game play any longer... they changed that a few years ago.

14. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice report! Sorry the gambling didn't go well.

15. Drewm1972

Drewm1972 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am so sorry for your loss, my sincere condolences to you ..how tragic.. I have two teenage kids.

Thanks for your great job TR.... :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.