1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Live trip report with active spreadsheet

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by calcuttaman, May 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. calcuttaman

calcuttaman Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

• Like Like x 2
  2. pleasemum

pleasemum High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wow - I thought I was nuts. I keep a spreadsheet for every day with our meal reservations, shows and plans (e.g. pool day - happy hours etc.) but no gambling information. I am afraid to see that info. Yikes.

Do you keep this updated on your phone as the day goes on or do you keep track some other way and enter later?

3. calcuttaman

calcuttaman Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just by memory. And I'm sure I've forgotten some of the slots I've lost on!

• Like Like x 1
  4. rcc4au

rcc4au Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm with pleasemum. Keep a spreadsheet of flights, hotel info, dinner reservations, and other plans, but not slot/table play. I tend to bounce around and it seems tracking each machine, amount in & out, and running total would take a lot of time. I applaud your diligence!

I do keep a running tally of how much I've saved using myVegas rewards. I need to add my husband's rewards to the list to have a more accurate count.

I've considered tracking spend using my TR credits, but haven't yet and have used quite a bit in the past. This trip, I have $438 and my husband has $60, so I might try to track exactly where the $ goes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.