1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Live TR & Pics Wynn Tower Suites 9/29 - 10/9

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by MikeOPensacola, Sep 27, 2020.

1. pebbles

pebbles VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great recap Mike, thanks for taking the time to put it all together for us.

• Like Like x 1
  2. emmas

emmas VIP Whale

Thanks for the recap of the trip and again thanks for sharing the trip with us. Until the next trip . . . .

• Like Like x 2
  3. spdandpwr

spdandpwr VIP Whale

Great post / recap! Seriously you put so much effort into this.

With that, for those considering the Wynn, the TS pool is actually cheaper if you're looking to buy breakfast at the pool than the food at the main encore pool. Not only that, but the good is (imo) much better / healthier. Also, they don't automatically add tip to the bill. On cocktails, I do believe that the drinks at the encore pool are better. Just something to think about if you're planning to eat at the pool.

• Like Like x 1
  4. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Another great report in the books! I find it amazing that the aneurysm totally knocked out your memory for ~6 months. But from reading this TR, I can tell you have made a great recovery from that! And this was certainly another trip where many memories were made!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. MikeOPensacola

MikeOPensacola El Jefe

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks Tring. Yeah, considering all that is going on out there I have to say that this was certainly one of the best trips I've had in the last 5-10 years. I'll say that with more confidence though once my 21 day self-imposed quarantine is completed and complimented by a negative test result. Then, it will be one of the great ones, and like you mentioned, many good memories will come from it.

:beer: :beer: :beer:

Tower Suites for Two Weeks!!
    • Love Love x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. SClinahoo

SClinahoo Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Outstanding report Mike. Enjoyed the wrap up and am psyched since I am headed there next Monday!

• Like Like x 2
  7. Valgal

Valgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Loved the report. Thanks for update on your experience with the little "dirty weed" party incident. Nice to see that Encore/Wynn was all over that. It is encouraging for those of use straddling the fence on Vegas.

• Like Like x 2
  8. rooster42000

rooster42000 Brady # 1

Trips to Las Vegas:
    F247E72A-155E-4FC2-8839-034C92D7771E.jpeg

My great pal @MikeOPensacola was kind enough to send me some souvenirs that just arrived.
    WOW , thanks Mike your the best , great gift from you , my wife and son say thanks , no need for it , you are the best my man, :headbang: :headbang::headbang: :woohoo: :woohoo:Hats are awesome , chocolates as well and all the amenities . Wynn's hat is awesome as well as Raiders, Thanks again Mike.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2020 at 3:51 PM
    • Like Like x 6
    • Love Love x 3
  9. MikeOPensacola

MikeOPensacola El Jefe

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just make sure that Mrs. Rooster gets the chocolates and air fresheners. The coffee mug (along with the pens and stationary) are for as well, so that she can draw up all kinds of "Things to do for Rooster"....i.e. honey-do lists) and have somewhere to put them. :D:D:D

Last edited: Oct 16, 2020 at 8:07 PM
    Tower Suites for Two Weeks!!
    • Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 2
  10. rooster42000

rooster42000 Brady # 1

Trips to Las Vegas:
  11. MawBoi

MawBoi Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Think my wife called dibs on my Wynn chocolates already..

Birthday bash
    • Love Love x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. VaDreamer

VaDreamer Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I thoroughly enjoyed following your trip report. I haven't participated in this forum for very long, but remember reading about your health recovery last year. I was so happy to see that you were returning to Vegas. Thank you very much for the beautiful pictures and commentary. Your countdown timer makes me think that Mandalay Bay has lost over Wynn for your '21 trip. :). Let the planning begin, and I can't wait to follow along on that trip as well. Wishing you continued good health.

Vegas With Friends
    • Like Like x 6
  13. serenasea

serenasea Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This has been a wonderful trip report, and thank you for the summary recap at the end. Your photos made me feel as if I were there with you -- the pool area and the food in particular. And thank you for letting us know that The Shoes were a big hit!

• Like Like x 2