1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Live from Vdara- 2/13/10

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by bellamom6, Feb 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bellamom6

bellamom6 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What "free" food are you referred to? You mean the food they replaced after we spent $180 @ Whole Foods so our daughter could eat safely on the trip and not to mention the extra $50 we spent just for the limo to take us to Whole Foods to get the food? There was no "free food". We spend $360 to replenish the food twice. This was because the fridge in the room was not working and spoiled all the food from the first go around. The Lion King tix, yeah that was a nice gesture, and let me assure you, we were in the dead last row, which was fine, and very much appreciated. Again, please do not make Vdara out to be some hero here that they are not. Easy to judge when you did not live thru the hell we did.:poke:

2. ronc

ronc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hmmm...

I guess some people don't feel the same as I do about this fiasco. That's okay. I also think they believe you are dwelling on it, but it seems to me you are reporting progress (or mostly lack of...) and moving on...and planning the next trip!!

You guys seem to really enjoy your time in Vegas and you are willing to pay for great service. Don't ever expect less than what you pay for!!

I hope planning is going well for the next trip(s)!! I am looking forward to a fun trip report...but this one is perhaps more valuable to us as "friends" on the board because it shows what is not acceptable.

3. bellamom6

bellamom6 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nope like you said, not dwelling. If anything, we can all learn from it you know? We are moving forward in the trip planning for the end of March, should be a lot of fun. We are also going back for my birthday May 6th possibly for Vegas Uncorked, we need to line up a sitter for that one! I will keep everyone updated if anything changes on the Vdara front....thanks again to everyone here for your support!:nworthy::nworthy::nworthy:

4. ronc

ronc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not Dwelling On It...

Each day, I check out the new posts on line hoping to see another report from BeeeJay (check), some new trip reports (great ones lately!), some new info (there is so much info here I almost have too much to process!!), and to see if this little issue with the Vdara has been resolved. I don't lose sleep over any of it, but I do want everyone to have a great time and, when they don't due to a hotel's failure to provide a great stay, to see resolution of the issue.

Some have mentioned that the OP should "move on"...I agree. We have all "moved on" to our next trip, etc. Moving on, however, doesn't mean "just forget it"...this issue needs to be pursued so that YOU don't get treated this way by anyone on YOUR trip. If we don't speak out often and loudly when treated badly and keep each other informed of how issues are resolved, we will let others be treated badly as well. We are part of changing the tide; our dollars are votes "for" or "against" a particular business.

Until this issue is resolved, I hope all of us avoid Vdara. If that costs them a few room-nights, that is great! Take your business somewhere it is appreciated. So far, it appears Vdara doesn't appreciate the business of one of our friends.

Now back to reading about BeeeJay's upcoming trip!!

Have a great day, everyone!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.