1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Live and Unexpectedly Solo at MGMs Grand and Park

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by diplomatic, Aug 1, 2021.

1. PSM

PSM High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm late to the party catching up on this one, but I had to comment because I enjoyed the report so much. Sometimes a report with the right amount of detail and photos comes along, with the right types of gambling info and locations, and you can't wait to finish it while simultaneously wishing there was another week of vacation left to be posted. This was one of those reports for me.

I know you said it's hard for you to get to Las Vegas more than once every few years these days (with a one year old and three year old, I'm right there with you), but I'm already looking forward to the next one. :beer:

• Love Love x 1
  2. HighLimitorBust

HighLimitorBust Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Really enjoyed your TR and exploring some new spots! I’ll have to walk over to OYO to low roll when I’m with a lady friend. Good writing style and while I don’t care about horse racing, you made it entertaining. Sorry about the people who reported you to the mods!

• Like Like x 1
  3. 3OfDiamonds

3OfDiamonds Vegas is Fabulous When You Degen Responsibly ;)

Trips to Las Vegas:
    lol I get a notification for this thread just as I’m drinking a Diet Coke at the AMEX lounge in the airport… using a paper straw! :soapbox::kill: Actually not horrible this time - maybe the quality has improved or they just use a better brand here - but still have to be careful with it :hmmm:

• Like Like x 3
  4. RedRiverRose

RedRiverRose VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This was the best trip report I have read. Outstanding.

5. Mycatspot

Mycatspot I drink my breakfast and play in my PJ's.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I must have been under a rock to miss this as you were posting live (thank you for doing that.) Great trip report! And your son is adorable