1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Linq app check in question

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by Vegasbound_WI, Aug 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vegasbound_WI

Vegasbound_WI Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Arriving in vegas in October on a sat night at 11 pm and probably going to try checking in using the total rewards app. Will it allow me to check in after 4 when im still in Wisconsin or do i have to wait till im in vegas. After checking in where do we get the keys, the kiosk? Just curious how the process went with others thanks. Do they just use the credit card on file.
    Thanks

2. wildpike

wildpike Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm not sure exactly when you can check in but can help with the rest. If you cab or uber just come in the doors at drop off point and immediately to your left are the kiosks where you can pick up the keys. I would bring the same credit card for simplicity sake and it only takes a minute to check in. If the room isn't ready, the bag check is right there also. Hope this helps and good luck.

3. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I did this for the Flamingo awhile back. I "checked in" before getting on my plane about 2PM Eastern time. When I arrived, I just went to a kiosk, inserted my drivers license and credit card into the machine, then it issued me room keys and a receipt.

4. waverunner

waverunner ------VEGA$------

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I presume if you want to use the sandwich you still have to go to the check in counter?

5. ajt607

ajt607 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would imagine that the automated machines are not accepting of $20 bribes.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.