1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Linked Mlife accounts and 72 hour rule?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by en11871, Apr 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. en11871

en11871 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It appears that if you have linked Mlife accounts, the 72 hour rule applies to each individual offer. My wife and I had linked accounts. She and I have our own individual offers. We were not able to book back to back. Once we "unlinked" the accounts we were able to book. Is that the norm for linked accounts? Thank you all.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes. Linked accounts are treated as a single account for comp purposes.

Another NGO trip. QQQQ/NYNY
  3. Kolmeseiska

Kolmeseiska Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If accounts are not linked can offers be combined? We pretty much only play on my card and I get all the comp offers, I've booked a three night comp already. I need to add 2 nights and my fiancee has "a special rate" offer that is over $100 cheaper than if I was to book standard mlife discount rate for those 2 nights. Can we link our reservations together and add both names to our room?

4. en11871

en11871 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So when we "unlinked" our cards, we were able to book our individual offers back to back. We were at MB for 3 nights under my offer, then 3 nights at Bellagio under wife's offer. When we were linked we weren't able to book those 2 back to back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.