1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Limo Recommendations Wanted

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by Pointblanke, May 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pointblanke

Pointblanke Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife and I will be in town in June to celebrate her finishing school. She's never been in a limo before so I thought I'd surprise her with a ride from the airport to the hotel. Can anyone recommend a service to use? We'd probably want to take a trip or two up and down the strip rather than going straight to the hotel(NYNY). Thanks in advance!

2. Sparky4

Sparky4 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We've always had good luck with Presidential Limo. You usually have an hour from the time your plane lands. Let them know when you make your reservation that you want to run up the strip, you may have to book and extra half hour.

Mustangs Take Las Vegas V
    The 3 week after we were SUPPOSED to go for my birthday trip!
  3. Ezzy711

Ezzy711 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Former presidential client who loves Omni now. Omni is slightly cheaper and I've always had good drivers. Presidential has gone down in my experience. If you do decide on presidential, skip the "champagne". That swill is beyond bad. They sell splits at the liquor library if you are so inclined.

Hoping they don’t check for gambling fever....have that in spades!
  4. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You have a few choices of packages.

The first (which can be combined with add on's) is the 'airport pick up.' Here the driver will meet you at the baggage claim and your 1 hour time will begin once your plane has landed (so you loose a good 1/2 hour if you have checked luggage).

Your other option is to go to the limo line. The limos are al lined up and not sorted by company. But if you want a certain company, just walk down the limo line until you find that company. Tell that driver that you are requesting him/her. They will walk you to the pay counter (1 counter that accepts payment for all limo companies) and you simply tell the person working the counter that you requested this driver (it's a safeguard so that limos further back in line don't entice customers to hire them.).

5. kevin853

kevin853 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Only done it the once and used Presidential so others will give better advice than me.

You have an hour though so you can either stop off at a convenience store to stock up on alcohol and goodies for your room (as we did), Strip drive obviously dependant on where you are staying or you could stop off at the Las Vegas sign for photos.

I had no complaints with Presidential but have nothing to compare it against in Vegas.

6. Gino

Gino "The King of Inappropriate."

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Use Presidential every time I go, last time we were there was 2014, I didn't feel like anything had gone downhill..but that's just me. I also use the same driver Ted Maasch. Love the company, and Ted is just about the nicest and most patient guy you could have drive you. The champagne is definitely on the cheaper side, but it comes with the package, and I'm a fucking power drinker so who cares. My only knock on them is they have taken the Lincoln TownCars out of the fleet - but the last year of the Lincoln Towncar was 2011 - so fuck you Ford!!:grrr: The Chrysler 300 is too low for me, and if anyone can feel cramped in a stretch limo, it's my fat Guinea ass.. So this go round I got the Escalade Executive lino which looks fun. Never used Omni, so I can't speak for them.

Reno to Las Vegas...and other places in between..
  7. bshowell

bshowell VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Same here. Used Omni last time and they were GREAT. Will use them again. And we bought champagne from the Liquor Library, too.

Oh yes
    One more
  8. RebelDiceMan

RebelDiceMan VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It has been a while but we have had good results with Bell. I plan to use them again in about 10 days.

9. tigers4life

tigers4life Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have used Bell from airport and Presidential for a night strip tour. Both were great. I am thinking of using Omni this time. Glad to see a good report. Who was your driver

10. Ezzy711

Ezzy711 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This probably won't help, but our driver was John. Didn't get a last name. When we arrived he was talking to a driver from another company who said to us "you got the best driver in Vegas". He was the best I've driven with. I asked for a strip ride on before we got to the hotel and he hit us with a ton of facts along the way. He took us through the back of the Bellagio so we could see the only fire station on the strip, which is inside Bellagio. Guess that came in handy during the recent Bellagio fire.

Hoping they don’t check for gambling fever....have that in spades!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.