1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Limo question...

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by crp62885, Dec 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crp62885

crp62885 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
  2. BayouBengal

BayouBengal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Airport pickups and drop offs require an airport fee. The rates quoted are usually base rates. Never used this company though.

3. crp62885

crp62885 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    thanks. I usually just take a shuttle, but I figured this would be a positive way to start off the trip.

4. newmans

newmans VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    PH can arrange transportation for you. An airport limo pickup for up to 6 people costs about $66.00 + tip. You should be able to charge the limo to your room and maybe get it comped on the back end. If you have a host, he/she can arrange it. If you don't have a host, the concierge at PH should be able to book it for you.

5. pleepleus

pleepleus 2016 - The monkey is back

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Don't forget gratuity as well.

6. LoveDowntownVegas

LoveDowntownVegas High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have used this company for 10+ years and have never had an issue with them. Highly recommend them.
    read the fine print on that link you sent for info about airport fees, etc.

I have never used them for any type of tour, just airport xfer. however, they always allowed us to stop at a liquor store to get supplies for the trip.

EDIT - the only time I did have issues with them was during CET - their entire fleet is booked by companies for CET stuff. Is that when you'll be there?

7. crp62885

crp62885 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I fly in on Jan 8th, which is the last day of CET. I have a Host, but the room is under another persons name. I dont want the guys im going with to know im doing this, so I'll see if the host can do it for me on the downlow. Had a better than expected commission month at work, so I figure ill indulge a little more than I normally do!

8. Readingfanman

Readingfanman Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Tried to e-mail them but didn't heard back from them. Recommend ringing!

9. crp62885

crp62885 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I actually got an answer from them pretty quick via email, but emailed the host too, to see if he could get a better rate. Good luck!!

10. crp62885

crp62885 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just heard back from our Host, charged me less ($60) for the Limo service and I get to put it on the room so I can use my points to pay for it when I checkout. Sweet!

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.