1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Limo from airport to Ceasars?

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by Mom2JoMoLa, Sep 22, 2021.

1. Mom2JoMoLa

Mom2JoMoLa Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would really like to have limo service from the airport to Ceasars. We are arriving on Sat morning on 12/18 (probably too early before 8 am lol). I have only checked with one limo service and honestly received a quote that was fine with me and included a quick stop at CVS. I would have booked it if I could have paid with credit card, feels safer if something goes wrong and we don’t get picked up. Do most company’s want Venmo or other cash app payments for limo service in Vegas? Any recommendations? How far in advance would you book for this date? Thanks!

2. 44inarow

44inarow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've never heard of a company wanting only a cash transfer.

You should be fine booking now, but if you're using Presidential/Kaptyn, bear in mind that their computer systems remain pretty screwed up, so you have to call.

3. Mr Bulldops

Mr Bulldops Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  4. Mom2JoMoLa

Mom2JoMoLa Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That seemed odd to me too…it’s a driver that left Presidential and started his own company I guess and seems like on a FB Vegas group, people are recommending him…but it made me stop and think. Would you recommend Presidential? Seems like on the FB page, they say don’t

5. oghuman

oghuman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Do you have a Caesars host? Depending on status your host should be able to arrange pickup.

6. Catboiler

Catboiler Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    AWS Reinvent But Just A Tourist
    Couple Extra Days After AWS
  7. buckeyebadger

buckeyebadger Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We usually use presidential limo but we went with Earth Limo once to go from McCarran down to Laughlin and was very satisfied. It was a clean Cadillac Escalade, driver was both professional and personable. Maybe that is an alternative company that will work out for you.

8. MCann

MCann VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'd recommend checking with the Caesars Palace concierge. They have their own house limos as well as sub-contract Bell Limousines. Since recent price hikes, their house cars, unless they've recently jacked up prices, are lower than booking through Bell or Presidential, VIP, etc last I checked.

Oh, and to answer your question, I've booked 5 different limo companies in Vegas and never once been asked for a cash transfer, especially not a sketchy internet type. Huge red flag, I don't care what company it is!

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  9. The Rumor

The Rumor VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    IIRC, it was $70 ish over the summer under this, yeah

• Like Like x 1