1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Limo company to use

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by Dory364, Jun 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dory364

Dory364 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi, I’ve been to Vegas a number of times but this is the first time I’ll be going with a few others. As such I’d like to rent a limo. Any recommendations on a company to use or anything of the like?

2. jhair

jhair Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have never reserved a limo, I find it much easier to just walk out the doors and get one there.

I believe if you reserve one then the clock starts at the projected arrival time of your flight.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. bnlphan

bnlphan Degenerate In Training

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Same situation here. Considering one of the strip tours they offer. Bell looks the cheapest but no experience to compare them to.

NYNY,Cannery,Sam's Town Jun4-11
  4. Hbatc

Hbatc Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Presidential has always been good to me.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. bshowell

bshowell VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've done Presidential for some years before moving on to Omni in recent years. A bit of fun for us upon arriving.

6. blackjacker2

blackjacker2 Never ever play 6:5, it is not blackjack

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Presidential - great price and service

7. colorfinger

colorfinger Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Omni was good to me on my last trip. I wouldn't stress the clock. They are ready when you land, help with your bags, and will make additional stops if you are interested before they drop you off.

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. Marky147

Marky147 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just booked Omni to pick me up next weekend.

If the driver is as accomodating and helpful as Caren was on the website, then 5* from me.

9. VegasKing

VegasKing High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Presidential for me too (for airport pickup). Never tried Omni.

10. rje

rje High-Roller

I was actually going to post the same question... I have used Presidential Limo for airport pick-up several times in the past, but for my last few trips just grabbed a cab. This trip my mother and aunt are going, so thought it would be a nice surprise. Presidential still the way to go?
    Thanks!

• Love Love x 1
  11. bshowell

bshowell VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I like Omni, myself. I used Presidential for years until I became dissatisfied with the service.

12. fabriano

fabriano Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I agree with bshowell. Go with OMNI. Too many issues for me with BELL/Presidential.

13. Dean Martin

Dean Martin VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You'd probably have as good a chance with either Presidential or Omni. I've only used Presidential over the years and had really good service most of the time but we have had a few what I'd call "dud" drivers that didn't talk and spent the time in the airport on their phone. Most of the drivers over the years have gone above and beyond and would take us to the liquor store or anywhere else we wanted to go. If you google them, they both seem to have a few 1 star reviews with complaints and quite a few 5 star reviews of people that loved them. I guess like everything else in Vegas.....roll the dice:thumbsup:

Edited to add: I was just looking at both websites and if you want iced Champagne in your limo, Omni does not offer that and Presidential does. I don't see any RT airport packages on the Omni site either but I'm sure they probably have them....it just looks a lot easier to book a RT special on the Presidential website. As a side note, with Presidential we've more often than not been upgraded because the car we picked was not available. We've never gotten a lower tier car, it's always what you order or better.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2018
  14. FullBoat

FullBoat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For a full limo I've only used Presidential. I've had really good experience with them. They have an airport deal for a round trip. They'll take you from, and to the airport.
    The other option that you have is BellTransport. They normally use town cars, but I've also had good luck with them. They also have a round trip deal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.