1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Limited play using Cosmo Platinum benefits

Discussion in 'Comps' started by USCdude87, Sep 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. USCdude87

USCdude87 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Apologies in advance if this has been discussed previously.

I'm planning a trip to Vegas that will be focused on entertaining friends from out of the country, which includes a Grand Canyon/Hoover Dam tour. As a result, it'll be a low playing trip, and want to see what would be the best way to approach this.

Since I need 2 rooms, I was planning and using my 2 fee nights and companion nights using my Platinum benefit. If I low-play booking this benefit, will it affect my future offers?

Thanks in advance!

2. Jarrod24

Jarrod24 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Low-playing always affects your future offers. If your question is if your companions low-play would affect your offers? Highly doubtful Would your companions play affect future offers? Yes. But only for their future offers. Would your low play during this trip affect your future offers? Yes. Just like any other trip.

3. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, any night you're there counts. The comp night benefit is mainly a convenience thing. You might get marketing offers for 3 or 4 nights; the extra tier nights allow you to extend your stay without needing to go through a host (or pay and try to get comped back end).

The real question, and I don't know the answer to this, is whether the the companion nights are truly no-strings-attached. In other words, if you were to book your two tier nights and two companion nights, what goes into your ADT, two nights, or four?

4. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    All visits factor into ADT.

Mlife uses a trip.
    CET uses each 24 hour period (5am to 5am - might be 6am)
    Not sure what Cosmo uses

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.