1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Limit on the Aria 2 lunch buffets Reward??

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by JRRestoule, Oct 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JRRestoule

JRRestoule VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As we have a trip booked for NYE I have been stalking the 2 free buffets at Aria reward for the past few weeks. As I'm sure you are aware these puppies are hard to get a hold of. I finally logged in to check at the right time, there were 2 left...so I proceed to agree to the terms and conditions and confirm the reward... and the following message pops up:
    "Your purchase limit for this reward has been reached"

I try again and the same. So I log into another MyVegas game and see that there is now one left, so I quickly try to confirm the reward again and the following message appears:
    "Your daily limit for this reward has been reached"

I'm like WTF. I check my 'wallet' and it's not in there. Can anybody shed some light as to what's going on? I have purchased and redeemed this reward a total of 4 times since the game's inception a few years back, the latest being this past August. Is there an overall limit as to how many times you are able to purchase a reward?

This is kind of annoying.

2. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How many mLife rewards are in your "my purchased rewards"?

3. JRRestoule

JRRestoule VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have 3 confirmed in my wallet. My limit per 30 days is 6 rewards as I have purchased chips on this game in the past.

4. pebbles

pebbles Micro Roller.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can only buy one reward from each batch of the same reward. Maybe this is the same batch as the one you bought in August.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. bruceb

bruceb Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When was the last time that you used this reward. It sounds as if they are still issueing from the same "batch" and you willl not be able to purchase an additional 2 lunch aria reward until they refresh the batch.

Edit: Looks like pebbles was quicker on the submit button, and I just reread your original post, so it does seem they are still using the same batch from august.
    I would try again as your trip gets closer.

• Like Like x 1
  6. JRRestoule

JRRestoule VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can you expand on what you mean by 'batch'?

7. JRRestoule

JRRestoule VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I used the last one in early August, somewhere between the 1st and the 5th.

8. Patman

Patman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You only get one of each reward per batch. If you used it in August it is likely still the same batch of rewards. No one publicly know when the batches refresh. A batch may run for say 6 months (July 1 - Dec 31 - just an example - as I stated no one other than Myvegas insiders knows when a batch runs). You will have to wait until the next batch to be able to get the same reward. Easiest is to try on another reward that you have already gotten (say freeplay for a specific property). You will likely see the same message. When you can get it again that means a new batch has started.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. JRRestoule

JRRestoule VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Update... after stalking this reward for the past month and a half and getting rejected a handful of times I have finally been able to purchase it :woohoo: So, for those of you who may have been in the same boat as me, I am assuming a new "batch" has been released...

• Like Like x 2
  10. Mirageluvr

Mirageluvr Let's Ride!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just checked and they're sold out. Anyone know what time this reward usually drops, or is it just random, time and day? I've never has any luck snagging this reward. :(

11. JRRestoule

JRRestoule VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They're refreshed pretty much daily, but no set time... they become available randomly and they go quick. You need the right combination of stalker mode and luck to get one :)

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.