1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Leftover Unused Coupons

Discussion in 'Las Vegas for the Frugal (not Cheap)' started by epWick, May 16, 2017 at 12:37 AM.

1. epWick

epWick Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Private message me if you're interested in my unused lva and acg coupons. Free to first comer. I used most of the match plays but there is alot left. I strategically placed them before I left so you will need to be downtown to obtain.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. letsgotovegas

letsgotovegas High-Roller

I like it! Sending you a PM.

3. letsgotovegas

letsgotovegas High-Roller

Thanks @epWick !

My local buddy did his best impersonation of a cold war spy and retrieved the goods from their hiding spot!

There are a few coupons we will be removing but we're going to pay it forward and hide them again. I'll be sure to let you know when we do!

Thanks for the fun! And the coupons!

Cheers,
    Kelly

4. epWick

epWick Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great and you're welcome! My wife thought I was goofy for doing this. Every year for the last few years I throw a bunch away during the trip, bring the rest home just in case someone I know wants them, then they get tossed. Maybe this will start a new trend?

If you're wondering, I bundled up my coupons and hid them on top of the ice machine in the hotel before leaving for home.

• Like Like x 2
  5. mikewolf13

mikewolf13 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I leave mine on last day sitting next to a lucky machine...imagining myself as Brad Pitt pulling a "Susan B Anthony" for the lucky person that follows.

• Like Like x 2
  6. zignerlv

zignerlv High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Clever idea! Good that they didn't go to waste.