1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Late night food deals Downtown

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by JR Swift, Apr 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JR Swift

JR Swift VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What are the best options for late night/early morning eats Downtown? Doesn't seem like nearly as many good deals as a few years back. Anyone want to share their favorites?

2. harley777

harley777 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  3. vegasdev

vegasdev VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    the café at the Cal. they have some late night specials, and their regular prices are not bad either. the food is usually good. the downtown grand has happy hour specials at the freedom beat from 2-5 am.

4. vegasdev

vegasdev VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    and also at the downtown grand:
    Lucky Birds
    Beginning Sunday, April 2nd thru Sunday, May 28th, Grand Rewards members can enjoy three great food specials from 2am to 9am every Sunday thru Thursday.

$1.88 Buttermilk Pancakes
    $4.88 Eggs Your Way with our famous potatoes and choice of bacon or sausage
    $7.88 Steak and Eggs

I will take advantage of these in about 10 days. :goofy:

5. makikiboy

makikiboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I also recommend the Market St. Café at the Cal. Open 24/7 but I think they close on Tuesdays after midnight (or 10 pm, I forget) for cleaning. But previously they opened up one of the restaurants next door when the café is closed.

777 at Main St. Station is also open late at night but I think they have a limited menu.

Both places have midnight/graveyard specials. Market St. Café has their oxtail soup (popular with Hawaii people) but they also have cheap steak and eggs and breakfast specials. Be forewarned that some Hawaii charters come in about 11 pm so sometimes the café has a long line of people wanting something to eat after they get off the plane.

Binions has a restaurant open late at night also.

Fremont has a lanai area that is open late and has some breakfast specials also. You can also eat at dunkin donuts next door at the Fremont.

6. vegasmacker

vegasmacker Canadian Ambassador for Sully's Bar

Trips to Las Vegas:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.