1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Last trip I feel cheated!!

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by Onmyown32, Dec 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Onmyown32

Onmyown32 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    hubby and I were just in Vegas for 7 days Nov 40- dec 7th more than half that time I was sick sick sick sick (I still am not fully recovered). I feel totally cheated, we did all our normal stuff but I didn't have much fun cause I felt so bad. I also probably spread this cold to half the world :(

Luckily going next month again with my mom so i don't have long to wait for another trip. just feeling a bit sad this trip was probably the worse one ever and all because of a stupid cold

2. Flowers

Flowers VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That sucks but hopefully your next one will be better. This reminds me to get a flu shot asap, especially before my trip at the end of this month!

3. Richard Alpert

Richard Alpert LOST

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Perhaps your mom has a chicken soup recipe that can cure your cold!
    A few trips ago I had a sinus infection and a tooth going bad, so I get where you're coming from about the low fun factor for this trip.

Best wishes for a quick recovery and for a great trip with mom!

RICHARD

4. bubbakitty

bubbakitty Doing retirement again and happily so....

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The wife had similar issues downtown. Great 3'days and crappy two days then two days at home. I thought it was the crab with filet at redwood but she said more bacterial feeling with cramps / upset stomach etc. door knobs, money handling, vp buttons etc are surely full of germs if not proactive.
    Could of been the magazine on the plane as well. Sorry for you and hope the next trip is the best.

It can’t be a rodeo without the bull
    This here table isn’t a 5$ table; Pilgrim ~~
  5. NCISfan

NCISfan Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When I feel crappy in Las Vegas it's usually a hangover. Hope your next trip goes better.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Stephiede1975

Stephiede1975 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, that sucks. Hope your upcoming trip is better. Good thing you don't have to wait that long.

7. MikeOPensacola

MikeOPensacola VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know what you're going through, I was there November 22-30 and had a head cold the entire trip. I felt OK but I had absolutely zero energy. Although I had fun this was definitely one trip that I was extremely glad that I had a nice room because I certainly was in it more than other trips. Been home about ten days now and still feel well below par. Hope your trip next month is much better!!!

:peace: :beer:

Birthday Week in the Tower Suites
  8. Multifarious5

Multifarious5 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am SO sorry Onmyown, that SUCKS. There has been some nasty stuff going around. My hubby and I both were recently down for the count. In classic VMB degenerate, Vegas obsessed fashion, our first response when feeling better? "Thank goodness it didn't happen during a Vegas trip!" Bring sick is never fun. Being sick during a Vegas trip? Unthinkable and so unfair!

I am SO sorry about your cruddy timing. I AM very happy you're going back out with your mom soon, I know you'll make sure to make it twice as fun/enjoyable to make up for this one!!!! :D

9. amk121

amk121 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If it helps, on my last trip I didn't feel so great either. Hope your next trip is really great!

10. FYMYAWF

FYMYAWF VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ah that's a bummer. I'm sick right now too but I'm actually glad in a way because it should be out of my system 100% by the time I hit town in 12 days :santa:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Camp Rusty

Camp Rusty VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ugh.....sorry.

This however means you will need to go twice as hard at the fun next time.......law of averages and that sort of thing. Math does not lie :):):)

12. Geogran

Geogran Whooo. Whooo.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    @Onmyown32 - So sorry you were sick as that crud just seems to hang on forever. Hope next trip makes up for it.
    Take a look at my post, in Misc Vegas chat and we can commiserate... we nearly paralled yours....
    Geogran

13. Sonya

Sonya Queen of VMB

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sick in Vegas is a bummer. Hope that means your next trip will be a winner.

14. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hope you feel better next trip!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.