1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Las Vegas 1/2-1/5/2019. Happy Birthday to me!!

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by DaiLun, Dec 30, 2018.

1. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Actually, an update on the plumbing.

Roto-rooter came out earlier this week and did a "temporary" fix, so we were able to return to some semblance of normalcy. The owner gave permission to do a permanent fix and they came out to dig after PG&E 811 service marked the dig area.

They sent out two guiys who dug a 10' x 5' hole. I took a s**t by then remembered that they were digging, so (after I pulled up my pants) I walked outside and asked if I could flush and they said, yeah it's OK to flush. We couldn't find the pipe. We dug down 5 ft. and couldn't find it. "I think that you need to call your office, because (after I noticed the logo on his shirt indicating that he was from the plumbing company that ran the camera) one of your managers ran the camera.".

Couldn't find the pipe . . . .Couldn't find the PIPE????? Well, at least we can do clothes (for the time being) and there's a spot for my car in the driveway.

January Silver Striker event at QQQQ 1/25-1/27/2019
    Chinese New Year celebration at Lake Tahoe
    • Wow! Wow! x 1