1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

LAS Super Shuttle discount code

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by WHITEJACKET73, Apr 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WHITEJACKET73

WHITEJACKET73 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Destination coupon for the Las Vegas airport super shuttle: Code V77NK, knocks of $3.00 each way. I just booked a ride for my next trip. It cost me a total $12.00 round trip from the airport to Harrah's and back. That's a hell of a lot less than a cab one way and even less expensive than an Uber or Lyft. I've used these guys a couple of times before and had good service. They text you when you land to let you know the number of your shuttle van. Since it is a van, they limit the passengers to no more than 7 people so the wait time before you leave is a lot less than the larger shuttle buses. I've had to wait no longer than 10 minutes once I board before we departed. Pick up from the hotel has been prompt; one time the driver got caught in traffic and they called me to let me know that they would be a little late....arrived 5 minutes later and then took me directly to the airport without picking anyone else up. I'm going solo this upcoming trip and won't rent a car. I'll utilize the shuttle to get from/to the airport and buy a three day bus pass for $20 to get from the Strip(Harrah's) to downtown. Transportation on the cheap.

Birthday trip...hopefully
    • Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.