1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Lambo/Ferrari rentals

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by addicted, Feb 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. addicted

addicted High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know this has been discussed before but I searched and couldn't find anything, might as well update it.

Has anyone rented an exotic car in Vegas? Or have you recently seen a advertisement for it?

Curious about options and price.

2. NewOrleansSlimm

NewOrleansSlimm VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i have not but a friend was there for CES and he hit some place up behind bellagio across the interstate

3. FullBoat

FullBoat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
  4. addicted

addicted High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I didn't know Enterprise had such offers. They show 29 vehicles on their exotic car list. One of which is a Cadillac Escalade.

There is a lambo on the list, but the only link is"click to get started" which leads to a form to fill out.

Interesting find. Thanks for posting

5. Laugh

Laugh VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
  6. NewOrleansSlimm

Trips to Las Vegas:
    seems that diplomat at the SLS has the best reviews,

7. addicted

addicted High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Excellent. Looks like they're just west of City Center, uber there and back?

Did you do a 4 hour?

How long did it take before you drove off?

Thanks for sharing

8. Laugh

Laugh VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes it's really close to the strip.
    I did the 24 hour because it's the same price as 8 hour. It took only about 30 minutes to get in and out. That doesn't count against your time. Also, it only took that long because I spent about 15 minutes looking at the other cars in case I wanted to switch. The I had a couple operating questions.
    Cheers!

9. Camp Rusty

Camp Rusty VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Please tell stories when you get back, I have no idea what it would be like to drive something with that sort of horsepower to weight ratio. Visceral rush I'm sure.

Have fun :headbang:

10. addicted

addicted High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks Laugh! I am having a hard time trying to decide just looking at the site.

I originally wanted to look at renting a lambo, but they have a supercharged Z06....

They have a Q&A section under the cars listing and it covers everything.

11. NewOrleansSlimm

Trips to Las Vegas:
    you respect them or they will make you look like a fool, lol...someone mentioned the Audi R8, it uses a Lamborghini engine mounted in the rear, the front-end is so lite that at top speeds, the front lifts enough that its hard to steer it.

12. flyguyfl

flyguyfl MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Saw a funny video of a large (fat) guy trying to get out of a Lambo. Could not make the transition from sitting to standing with those low slung seats and gull wing door!

13. makuk

makuk Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've rented a lambo, ferrari and McLaren over the years in LV, this was the outcome of my last rental !

Attached Files:

• oops.png
      oops.png
      File size:
      570.6 KB
      Views:
    • Funny Funny x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
  14. kartking

kartking Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    years ago like 1998 my friends and myself tried to rent a ford mustang convertible
    the place was right on the strip...
    while inside finishing up the paper work my friend had the keys and did a smokey burn out right in their parking lot....he smoked the tires so bad that u couldn't even see the car from the office just a big cloud of smoke!
    needless to say we didn't make it out of the parking lot...
    :nono:

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Laugh

Laugh VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, Royalty's website and everything is very straightforward.
    If you're not used to those cars I suggest starting slow and slowly progressing cause they have a kick to them, haha.

16. Its Only Money

Its Only Money VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is there at least a decent story there?

17. makuk

makuk Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Actually there is lol................

That photo was taken just over the hoover dam at the Welcome to Arizona sign, I drove extremely sensibly across the dam and past the Arizona sign, around the corner and up the hill (you may know it) I was looking for my pal who was in another car at the time, I couldn't find him so I did a U-turn and came back down, parked up and waited for him, within 2 minutes those guys turned up and said:

1. I stopped in the road causing a hazard.
    2. I made a turn in the road without signalling.
    3. I was speeding.

I said WTF, there was no one else up there so I couldn't have caused a hazard, I didn't signal because there was no one up there and there was no f'ing way I was speeding so I called bull shit on everything he said, I said provide me with video evidence that I did any of the above, he told me he didn't need to as his buddy saw me and that's that!

To cut a long story short I wouldn't give him any of my personal details (driving license etc) because what they were saying was BS, so we sat there for over an hour (taking selfies) as they tried to get the rental company to give them my personal details, naturally the rental company gave them my details and he slapped me with about a $300 fine.

Had I been speeding then fair play, I would admit it and pay up, but this was total bull shit and clearly they'd ran out of donuts and had nothing to do!

• Wow! Wow! x 1
  18. Sidekicknick

Sidekicknick Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not in Vegas, but I used Turo in LA last summer to rent a McLaren for two days.

Booked online, met the owner at the set location, he spent about 10 minutes going over quirks of the car, handed me the keys and I was off for 48 hours. I paid $250/day for the car (was supposed to be $250 for an R8, but that car was in the shop so I got the McLaren).

He basically gave me no rules besides premium gas. Overall a great experience and I would certainly do it again. Quick look shows some Lambos/Ferrari in Vegas on Turo.

[​IMG]

19. spdandpwr

spdandpwr VIP Whale

Turo is the way to go, but I'm curious how the insurance works with something like that.

I've heard great things about Gotham Dream Cars -- they have multiple locations. https://www.gothamdreamcars.com/

20. Southpaw33

Southpaw33 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good selection but Most are 1k to 2k+ per day though at Gotham. Seems steep?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.