1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Lagasse's Reservations on NFL Sunday's

Discussion in 'The Sports Book' started by RockyBalboa, Aug 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RockyBalboa

RockyBalboa Front Line Winner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I searched the board a bit and couldn't really find a definite answer on this;

How long in advance do they take reservations?

What is the minimum per person on an NFL Sunday?

I'm going the week of Thanksgiving on a solo trip. I was thinking it would be cool to reserve a sofa at the place. That way I am not having to get up super early and stake a spot at a book elsewhere.

I'd like to see my Eagles smack the Cardinals around that weekend.

2. ryanmac44

ryanmac44 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i contacted them and they said two months in advance. The weekend i want they didn't have the minimum spend for yet.

3. carterguy80

carterguy80 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was thinking of doing the same thing for the weekend prior to November. I'm also curious, During the first round of games on a Sunday, how easy is it to have your game going on over the loudspeakers and not have the Lions vs Browns on?

4. Max2589

Max2589 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The min spend is based on what area you opt to sit. You can easily get stuck listening to a game you don't want. However, all around, good spot to Watch and eat.

5. RockyBalboa

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the info...so I will call mid-Sept.

When making a reservation do they ask for a CC to hold or just take the name?

My guess is they'll ask for my CC and perhaps charge a percentage of whatever the PP minimum is?

I'm cool with the no sound - I used to go to sportsbars all the time and be stuck with the no-sound games. I just need to see it.

I may listen to the Eagles radio broadcast over my phone anyways.

6. thecarve

thecarve Misanthrope

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm pretty sure I remember them asking for a CC. But I can't imagine them charging anything upfront...at least I don't remember them saying anything to that effect.

Also the booths that surround the "stadium" area have their own TVs with sound. Plus you still have a good view of the jumbo TVs down below. So if you need sound, or are worried about getting a good view of "your" game, it's something worth considering.

FWIW, I thought it was a great - if pricey - place to watch some football. Enjoy!

7. RockyBalboa

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks!

The thought process on this was...

Either get up really early and hustle down to lay my bets and then try to find a good seat that I'd have to watch like a hawk or ante up some extra cash and have a known reserved seat. I figure the reserved seat would be worth my while.

The Eagles kick off at 10am that day so I will spend that time at Lagasse's and then wander around watching the late games.

8. undathesea

undathesea Grandissimo

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We've done this several times. The last time I did this was 2010. Back then the price was $50/person/game. The cost has to have gone up by now. We all agreed that we would have easily paid double that amount to sit in the stadium and all agreed that $50 was a good deal.

Just a guess, but with the long weekend around Thanksgiving, I'll bet Vegas will be more packed than usual.

9. RWDPeanut

RWDPeanut Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just got off the phone with Lagasse. For any Football weekend (Saturday and Sunday):

• Stadium couch area is $100 per person minimum per game (3 hour block)
    • Sidelines and End zone couch area is $50 per person minimum per game (3 hour block)
    • tables, bar, hightops, or outside is $25 per person minimum per game (3 hour block)

You can book up to 60 days in advance and they sell out quick. I called for 10/12 - 10/13 and they only had a few spots in the stadium or sidelines left.

Yes, you do have to give a credit card in advance as a "hold" nothing is charged, and you have to cancel with a 7 day notice or you get charged half the minimum.

10. undathesea

undathesea Grandissimo

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yep. Three years ago it was $50 for the stadium seating and we all thought $100 was more appropriate. I think they felt the same way and upped the price. We spent an entire day there and drank a ton of whiskey (you can use your drink tickets in there as well) and ate a ton of food and we barely hit the minimum. Good times.

11. RockyBalboa

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You are awesome - thank you for the info and legwork on this.

I have set my Outlook reminder to pop up at my 60 day mark so I can call and reserve.

$100 is reasonable. Shit at my local sportsbar where all Eagle fans congregate I dump $50. So for $50 more I can have my own spot in a cool book with all the games front and center? Sold.

12. mike841

mike841 Video Poker Unicorn

Trips to Las Vegas:
    reviving old thread to ask since i've never been to lagasse - if the game you're interested in (in my case Eagles/Giants on 10/27) isn't being shown on the big screen in the couch area, is it tough to see the smaller screens? should i reserve something besides the couch seating if i only care about seeing this game? don't mind the prices just want to make sure i watch the eagles

13. RockyBalboa

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome fellow Eagles fan.

Not sure of the answer on this - but please update us when you get back. I will be there in NOV for the Eagles vs Cards

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.