1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

KONAMI FP Restrictions???

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by rhinoman7, Nov 13, 2018.

1. rhinoman7

rhinoman7 Innocent Bystander

Trips to Las Vegas:
    According to the T&C of the KONAMI FP rewards, it has to be used on specific promotional KONAMI machines located near the mLife desk. However, I have heard some say that it can be used at ANY machine, even non-Konami machines. Is this still the case, or have they clamped down on this?

I am thinking about getting this reward for the Mirage for my trip in a few weeks, but if it is truly restricted to specific machines, it doesn't seem worth the effort.

2. Wabashabi

Wabashabi Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It is not restricted to just Konami. You can use the freeplay on any machine except machines with large progressives. Most have placard that says that machine is not eligible for freeplay.

End of Pool Season =(
  3. carolineno

carolineno VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I used mine at any machine with no progressives, and I think I used it on a Britney machine at the Park, actually won the most there, figured there was little chance I was going to hit a progressive or handpay anyway. I recall Aria was a little trickier on some machines because of they way you had to sign in, but I eventually found something to blow it all on.

Part One - Ballys Strip View!
    Part Two - Aria Sky Suite!
  4. fugsworth

fugsworth High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When I asked MLife staff to clarify the matter, they got visibly uncomfortable and said it was "only intended for the Konami machines" or words to that effect. My best guess is, they lack the technical capability to restrict it at that level but don't want anyone to know that.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. rhinoman7

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks all! Guess I have nothing to lose by giving it a try.

6. ngrund

ngrund Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Last July, I had no problem playing the "Konami" free play on any machine. I had regular My Vegas free play also, all was added to my card, but even if you couldn't do that- nothing wrong with Konami games, you're playing them on the app

7. rhinoman7

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Very true, but when I hear that they are promotional machines, I think about the old ACG coupon that gave you $100 or $200 in FP at Hooters, but it was for a few specific promotional machines, and from all the reports I read about these machines, they very rarely paid anything out.

8. eksantirik

eksantirik High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I never used the Konami FP award before. I see that there's non-available at Park MGM, but can I use the one at say Bellagio or NYNY?

Also, I guess this will count towards my premium 3 awards? If buffets are no longer considered premium, then I might go and try one of these on top of the Park MGM $50 and $25 awards.

9. JoJoR

JoJoR VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Disregard the whole premium thing for the time-being. That's still being sorted out.

Thanks Wynn Slots!