1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Kentucky Derby, Preakness & Belmont Picks

Discussion in 'The Sports Book' started by volfaninbama, May 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jonny

Jonny Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    To me, this race has become nearly unbettable.

2. arkansas grandma

arkansas grandma Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This never entered my mind, I don't think there is anything fishy and I feel so sorry for the jockey as well as everyone else involved.

shifter: according to the vet, you are dead wrong. Sruff happens, cut and dry. Sure it could have to do with overworking him, but it could been just like suspected, he stepped on something, whateve. Our son was a professional ball player, on his way to the big league when he slipped on wet grass(the is why I gave that as an example) his career ended just that fast. I dropped a frozen chicken on my leg several months ago, it almost broke my leg: freak accident (and don't laugh) Actually, you can laugh, I still do when I tell the story.:evillaugh

3. Shot Clock

Shot Clock Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well, Union Rags finally comes through. Barely. Didn't have any part of that, but a good TC series for me nonetheless. Tough luck for Baffert again, but he very well might have the 2 best 3yo horses at classic distances moving forward into the summer/fall races.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.