1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Ka Open House?

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by patlives, Jun 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. patlives

patlives Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does KA still host a free open house on Tuesdays? We are going to be out there over the 4th of July and would love to stop in and take the tour if they are still doing it.

2. wwcd

wwcd Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can't answer your question, we had taken the tour a year ago and enjoyed it. Did the Mystere tour last winter. They no longer have the Love tour - tried to go last week. Nice that they offer these.

3. JoJoR

JoJoR VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When I was there in May, they had a sign out front about the tours.

4. patlives

patlives Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you guys. We will check it out and report back

5. VegasTravelNews

VegasTravelNews MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would give them a call about tours. I don't see any recent info and there is nothing on either the MGM Grand or Cirque do Soleil websites.

The theater is AMAZING. The first time I walked in, I though I was on a movie set.

6. LeepinLeemur

LeepinLeemur Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ran into Zumanity Open Rehearsal today (Monday) 3:30-4. It was quite nice. It seemed like they may start doing it every Monday (NYNY).

They were working on the "Two Men" act and they hope to put in the new version as early as Tuesday.

7. DBear

DBear VIP Bear

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anyone have any more info on Cirque rehearsals? I see mystere at TI has it listed on their website every Monday at 4pm. I'd love to take one in. Anyone know what the "special offer" is? I'm assuming it's a discounted ticket but wondering how much.

Edit. I see Love at Mirage has open rehearsals Saturdays at 1pm. This would be my first choice but not staying on a Sat unfortunately.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.