1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Wynn Slots Just making sure I have this correct

Discussion in 'Wynn Slots' started by Mr. Brownestone, Jun 8, 2020.

1. Mr. Brownestone

Mr. Brownestone Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm still on the fence about going to Las Vegas in August, but if I do I need two rooms for three nights.

I have plenty of gems on both my phone and my wife's phone. I will need to buy level 4 on both phones to book three nights through each phone, right?

That will cost me $400 on each reservation to get to level 4, right?

I know it's a lot, but it's cheaper than booking though The Wynn directly by about $300.

let me know if I have this correct.

2. Michael Smith

Michael Smith High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, 40,000 crowns for Level 4 gives you the opportunity to book 3 nights in a row. Not to confuse you, but it has been confirmed on one of the Facebook groups that you can book 2 nights on Level 3 (only $200) and then book 2 more nights on the day you check out. Saves $400 but is a bit of a hassle, I think, what with probably having to change rooms and such. You're also at the mercy of the calendar and may risk having those nights being blocked out or costing an excessive amount of gems.

Breeder's Cup, baby!
  3. Mr. Brownestone

Mr. Brownestone Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good to know, thank you very much.

4. easy_money

easy_money High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Michael is right. Just to add on, you can spend $200 on your account and $200 on your wife's account for a total of $400. You can book first 2 nights and your wife can book the last 2 nights. When you check in, you can have the front desk combine the 2 reservations. This way, you don't have to change rooms, but you may have to go down the morning of the 3rd day to reprogram keys (some didnt. so it's hit or miss). This saves you the trouble and risk of having just 1 account and checking to see if the last 2 nights are available and booking it after first 2 nights.