1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

July

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by HurricaneMikey, Apr 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EskimoTony

EskimoTony Tourist

I sure wish I could go in July. I'll be finishing up school (Graduation August 9). I definitely expect pictures to be posted though!

2. HurricaneMikey

HurricaneMikey A-List Buffoon

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have an interview this afternoon with a most excellent brokerage that seems willing to pay me almost what I'm worth (well, more than I was making in the good ol' days at Schwab...)

So, hopefully this will go well. If it does, one of the first orders of business is to figure a way to finesse a couple of days off at the end of July...hmmm...asking a bit much???

Let's get the job first, then I'll worry about the trip. Hell, it might be a quickie.

Mikey

3. milehiman

milehiman VIP Whale

Good Luck with the interview Mikey!!!

I'm sure you know that we're all pulling for you since if you're employed you can go on more Vegas trips, which means more Trip Reports!!!

I have to say I'm itching to join everybody, but will have to wait for the job situation to stablize before I can commit. Hopefully we'll be able to close with an almost committed potential client (how's that for hedging?) and then I can stop worrying and start planning the trip.

Regardless... Hope you get the job!

4. Dougie

Dougie I am IN!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good luck, Mikey. I hate getting up to go to work. But hate it even more when I don't have to go.

I explained to the 3 boys tonight that due to the current economic conditions, I was gonna have to let one of them go. The oldest one put up a good fight, and we compromised. We figured he could stay if he catches his own food. He immediately caught a burger off the grill, snared some fresh cut fries from the deep fryer, and struggled a bit, but finessed the top off the pepsi bottle. Guess he did ok for the first night. :D

5. Heathcat

Heathcat High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My husband and I will be there July 23- August 1 celebrating our one year anniversary and winning big!
    Planning this trip's the only thing that's gotten me through the insideous New England winter!!

<<Las Vegas or Bust>>

6. StickyFingers007

StickyFingers007 Namer of T2V Gatherings

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Awwwwwwww Bazootch.... i'm here.. I just posted in TR that i'm probably heading down late June..
    Glad to know someone remembers me LOL..
    See ya around.. and Mikey, Make it June... Go in June.. Junes a great month.. hee hee
    :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.