1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

July 4th weekend Mlife properties

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by dnreyes23, May 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dnreyes23

dnreyes23 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If mom cant make it out with me, I will go on first solo trip as I need a quick get away (staying at in-laws house with two kids while new house is finishing up construction.) Trip will be Friday June 30-Monday July 4 and mainly consist of pool, great food and gambling. I have three comp nights at any Mlife property (excluding Vdara and Signature). I can get a Resort Tower King Fountain View at Bellagio which is the highest in terms of comp value. My last stay in October was at Aria in a corner suite. Only recieving deluxe room from Aria on this offer. Not sure I could stay in Aria deluxe room after staying in corner suite! Also, not sure whether to stay at Bellagio (never stayed) or go to old home base of Delano in scenic suite? Always liked the atmosohere there. I enjoy venturing out (Red Rock, south point, downtown) but always enjoy sleeping and the pool at high end properties. Suggestions welcome!

2. spicole

spicole No shirt, no shoes... NO DICE!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Aria deluxe room is fine for a solo trip. I love Aria and based on your criteria you will not go wrong there. I also love the rooms at Delano and the pools and restaurant line up at MB.

I think the Aria deluxe rooms are better than Bellago. However, every Vegas enthusiast owes it to themselves to stay at the Bellagio in a fountain view room at least once. The pools are great and very tranquil and relaxing.

If you have comps at Aria you can call your host and get good comps at Vdara.

My recommendation: stay at Bellagio if you want to check it off of your bucket list, otherwise stay at Aria.

3. dnreyes23

dnreyes23 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Only problem at Aria is I'll have to take a few pairs of slippers off an unattended house keeping cart (yes I'm one of those people). Since I will be in a deluxe room and all. Hopefully the vibe is good throughout Bellagio since it's July 4th weekend. Otherwise I'm at Aria

4. spicole

spicole No shirt, no shoes... NO DICE!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Honestly, I like the "new school" vibe at Aria more than the "old school" vibe at Bellagio. You can't go wrong either way. Equal but different.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.