Discussion in 'Vegas Get Togethers' started by EastCoastVegasFan!, Jan 11, 2020.
Will make for an easy move.
If Morrissey still plays in July and my friends cancel August, there’s a chance I’ll go around June 30- July 2. Time will tell.
Maybe. Who knows anymore.
Doing a bump on this thread. Anyone?
Still booked for July 7-10...keeping an eye on Vegas news every day. I think it's about a 50/50 shot (or maybe worse) if we end up going or not.
A lot will depend on what the environment is like a few weeks before our departure.
Scheduled to arrive July 3....we’ll see. Concerned though that we start out at Aria. After today’s comments about nyny and bellagio being first to open, thinking aria might not be open even if vegas is...
I just cancelled our room at the Mirage for July 3-6
I do believe some resorts will be opening up soon... but I am in Canada and I have high doubts that the border will be open and flights will be available by then.
I still have the reservation at the Wynn via the Wynn App but it's more to try to keep the 4 consecutive nights for the future as I don't qualify for that in the game anymore since they made revisions to their rewards. Once I can confirm a date I will contact them to make the change. Hopefully they honor it.
I am looking forward to going to Vegas as soon as they open the border and I can get a flight. I'm hoping by the end of August.
Shifting my trip by a month so now looking to arrive on 6/29 and departing 7/5. If the City opens I would be up for a socially distanced meet.
July 25-29 Cosmo. July 30-Aug. 1 double booked Linq and Aria.. still up in the air may go DT depending on how the situation progresses. We all must start to live and enjoy life again as we did a short 8 weeks ago. Good luck to all and stay safe
Same exact dates, right next-door at Caesars!
We should get drinks!
Hit me up when we get closer to the big week..I’ll be the guy with the mask with hole for straw..
We canceled July trip. Probably won’t go till September, but will probably go to Tunica or Shreveport in July.
July 30-Aug 5th. I finagled 3 comped stays at The D, a Golden Gate suite, and a GG regular room. I booked 7 nights, but only need 6. The nice reservation lady said nothing that I couldn't book consecutive comped stays (the mailing didn't either, not even in the fine print), so I did!
We've decided to cancel July
Looks promising for July. A couple weeks of operation to work out the kinks.
@EastCoastVegasFan! did you start a July meet up thread? I mightve missed it?
Oops, I did a Sept one, will do a July one too.
Staying for my birthday July 11. 2 nights Wynn, 5 Caesars Palace. Optional 1 night Downtown at Four Queens or Binion’s
Shortened my trip to 5 nights. July 10th to the 15th now. 2 nights at Wynn, followed by 3 nights at Vdara or Caesar's.
Separate names with a comma.