1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

July 10-14 / Shuttle, $ Rental, GN, Ho-Dog, Penn & Teller, Mt. Charleston

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by Buzz2, Jul 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beachbunny

beachbunny Tourist

taking chances

Ooohhh...fighting over me?? Well, Buzz, you're right--I have no way to convince you otherwise. But then, Vegas is all about taking chances, right?? As for "how did we get to this point"....I was attracted by your above-average trip report, remember? Not only do you sound like a fun guy, you can spell and entertain at the same time. I always appreciate multi-talents in a man....don't give up on me yet!

2. CamelClutch

CamelClutch Low-Roller

"I don't sweat you!"

This picture made my day. Burt Young rules.

3. Jack21

Jack21 Guest

Buzz, my sincere apologies for the threadjack...but it did make for some interesting sideshow banter, eh? Thanks for posting.

Beachbunny, nice to have you on board, Always good to add a new spice to the mix.

To paraphrase Billy From Texas, It's okay if she's got a 'tude, so long as she ain't really a dude! (or something like that)

Stay cool.

4. sin

sin VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I feel an elevator story coming on.

5. Jack21

Jack21 Guest

ROTFLMAO :haha:

What was that one's name? Can anyone even remember?

6. beachbunny

beachbunny Tourist

interesting asides

Guess we do need to get back on track, huh guys? Didn't mean to upset anyone, for sure. Jack, thanks for the welcome. And I agree--a little extra spice hardly ever hurts anything. I do stand firmly by my premise that it's important who you go with--whether it's a group or a cozy couple. And I hate to have to ask this, but what is an elevator story??

7. Coaster Kikky

Coaster Kikky Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Lacy. Who could forget Lacy? Not the first and not the last pretentious person that's been ripped to shreds here...

This is a great group here. Genuine people are welcome, but we don't take no bullshiat.

8. beachbunny

beachbunny Tourist

war stories

Oh, I get it...an "inside" story. I guess Lacy and her elevator were persona not grata. Hope I'm not being automatically lumped in with her. To get back to the original thread here--the first response to Buzz's TR chastised him for not riding the "Grain Train" while at the Nugget. I'm assuming it has something to do with alcohol (duh!), both from the name and the antics described in Surfer's TR--but what is it exactly and what does it have to do with the Nugget? I'm new to this message board (and new to them in general), but I've been to LV 8 times, so I'm not a complete virgin...Hey, if you don't ask, you don't learn, right? Your collective sage advice will be appreciated!

9. sin

sin VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Beachbunny there have been many a thread posted on the grain train. My suggestion to you is that until you sort of "catch up" on a lot of our normal banter, you should take advantage of the search function. When you see something that you want to know more about look for threads that have discussed it. We've discussed almost everything around here at one point or the other so there will be lots of hits.

Yep Lacy was not the most well-liked person around here. You could actually look her up in the Members List and then see all of her posts. Then you'll probably understand what the elevator story is.

Enjoy!

10. dkbk

dkbk High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What?? Lacy not well liked? I personally was expecting her to supplant Mikey as the Board Icon.

I go downtown solely to ride the grain train, although the fried twinkie kind of spoiled it last time.

11. sin

sin VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    :wiggle: Did I say that? :shy:

12. beachbunny

beachbunny Tourist

thanks

Thanks for the advice, Sin! I admit I'm intrigued now....I can also see that Surfer assumed Buzz hadn't ridden the grain train since he didn't boast about how blotto he got on his trip. I guess everyone is looking for something a little different--on their trips and on this board. It's nice to know there are old hands around like you guys to keep us on our toes!

13. stuffic

stuffic Tourist

Don't be hatin'

Curiosity got the better of me, so I looked up Lacy's posts and read the elevator story.
    Y'all ain't right!
    My hats off to her because she gave as good as she got. (uh-oh...I KNOW that's gonna be misconstrued! I meant the smart remarks). Anyway, the posts were pretty entertaining to say the least, and Kikky is dead on...she (or he) WAS pretentious!

Well, it was a fun read regardless. Who knows? Maybe she's on a summer tour promoting her new pictorial, "I'm a Great Lay...See?", and will be back on the boards in September. Only time will tell...

14. CamelClutch

CamelClutch Low-Roller

Too funny! I thought the same thing, but I wasn't sure how many others would remember the Lacy-capades.

FWIW, I thought Lacy was hilarious. Those stories (and everyone's reaction to their veracity and pace) kept the board enthralled and enraged for days. I thought it was a nice change from discussing the $20 trick...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.