1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Jonas Brothers, Park MGM Residency

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by seneca7, Jan 24, 2020.

1. seneca7

seneca7 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nine date run in April 2020. The brothers will be performing at Park MGM’s Park Theater on April 1, 3, 4, 8, 10, 11, 15, 17 and 18. Tickets go on sale to the public on Jan. 31 at 10 a.m. PT, with a presale for Citi card members beginning on Monday, Jan 27th at 10 a.m. PT. Jonas Brothers fan club members will be able to buy tickets on Tuesday, Jan 28th at 10 a.m. PT, and the final presale will take place on Wednesday, Jan 29th at 10 a.m. PT., for M life Rewards loyalty members as well as Live Nation and Ticketmaster customers.Tickets start at $69 (minus fees) and are onsale at all Ticketmaster outlets, online at Ticketmaster.com or ParkTheaterLV.com, or at MGM Resorts at (888) 529-4828. Shows are at 8 p.m.

• Informative Informative x 2
  2. The Stig

The Stig VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Somebody should let Alan know The Jonas Brothers are in town.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Love Love x 1
  3. ReTriggerMe

ReTriggerMe Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Funny. I'll be at Nomad those dates. Oh, and my name's Alan. But entirely disinterested in seeing Jonas Bros.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I find the Jonas Brothers very talented and entertaining... would love to see them! I think most VMBers would probably be hoping for the Righteous Brothers though.

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. EastCoastVegasFan!

EastCoastVegasFan! MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can’t that weekend, the Jonas brothers are playing. But I’m available any other weekend.

August 20th - August 23rd
    December 30th - January 3rd - NYE!
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. seneca7

seneca7 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Jonas Brothers have cancelled their Vegas residency.

The group issued a statement saying that after "careful consideration and growing concern for our fans, touring staff and families' wellness," they're going to cancel their shows, which were set to run from April 1 to April 18 at the Park MGM.

"We were SO excited for the opportunity to share an amazing show with you guys," they continue. "But nothing is more important than everyone's health and safety."

They go on to say that fans can get refunds at the point of purchase, and conclude the statement by saying, "We love you guys and we are praying for everyone's safety and wellness. We'll see you soon."