1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Jabbawockeez Seats

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by chefshaun, Mar 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chefshaun

chefshaun Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Looking to book some tickets to Jabbawockeez but wanted some input on seating. I'm looking at either Row F 13-16 or Row D 16-20. Row F is a little further back and to the left of the stage but looks like it's booth seating without a row of seats in front of it, just not sure how the line of sight is and if the handicap seating obstructs any of the view. Row D is closer and in the center of the stage but looks like regular chairs with a row right in front of it. Any input on the theater and seating is greatly appreciated. TIA.

2. spdandpwr

spdandpwr VIP Whale

Don't have thoughts on the seating, but wanted to see what made you look into the show? I'm a huge fan of dance so I might look into this show, just need someone to help push me over the edge. I'd be watching this show solo though lol

3. Drewm1972

Drewm1972 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I watched and enjoyed the show...actually had VIP seating very front row but tell you the truth it's very small theater and any seats would able to enjoy the whole show... one thing, when I was in the front they picked me and I got on the stage with them..dancing and follow their lead it was great fun lol.. btw, they interact with people all over even all the way in the back as well. Enjoy you will love the show!!!

4. chefshaun

chefshaun Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We saw the show at Luxor and enjoyed it so we figured we would see the new one. Travelzoo has a really good deal for B level seats for the price of D.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.