1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Is Zakk Bagans opening a haunted museum?

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by Jade88, Apr 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jade88

Jade88 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not sure this is the right place to put this but i was watching the new show from Zakk Bagans. Deadly possessions and from what i have seen and read he has or is going to open a museum in L.V. of the stuff he has collected over the years. Has anyone heard this or seen anything about it? It would be a fun place to check out for those of us that love spooky. I hink it might be downtown but not sure. Any info would be great.

2. Sonya

Sonya Queen of VMB

Trips to Las Vegas:
  3. Jade88

Jade88 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    He said he had hoped to open it in downtown, or that's what his Twitter feed has said. I guess we should keep our eyes open..

4. Crazycrue

Crazycrue Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The mansion that he is renovating is called the old wenger mansion in down town las vegas. It was built in 1938 by the wenger family which helped to develop las vegas in the day. I don't know more then that. Does anyone else know where it is?

5. Breeze147

Breeze147 Button Man

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is he any relation to Bilbao?

6. Sonya

Sonya Queen of VMB

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Did you see the show over the weekend? I had hoped to see a shot with some perspective on where this is located, but couldn't figure it out.

7. jr7110

jr7110 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well I hope no one here seriously believes that any of these items he owns are truly "possessed" or "cursed".

8. cssvt

cssvt Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Looked for info earlier and can't seem to find anything. Was kinda hoping to see it in December, but not sure if it'll be open. It's not that I believe in any of that stuff necessarily, but think it would be a fun little thing to do while there that's off the path and whatnot.

That said, searching for his museum brought me the below info on his personal house...this house is impressive. Had seen the backyard in his Snapchat story (his dog is adorable). The whole house is pretty sick though! Seems he was selling it almost a year ago but I guess he took it off the market?

http://www.reviewjournal.com/real-estate-millions/ghost-adventures-host-selling-his-25m-las-vegas-house-photos

9. Sonya

Sonya Queen of VMB

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm pretty sure the guy at the Haunted House attraction isn't a real chainsaw murderer, but it still makes me scream and run away. ;) I would give the museum a visit if it were open when I was in town. It's a gimmick, but it sounds like it could be fun.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.