1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Wynn Slots Is there any point?

Discussion in 'Wynn Slots' started by winningonwynn, Apr 30, 2020.

1. winningonwynn

winningonwynn Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I’m still randomly playing and not even sure why. I have a week (over two accounts) booked in June which isn’t going to happen. Even if Vegas is open again it’s not going to be the Vegas I want to visit and as I’m in the UK even if Vegas is open I probably won’t be able to get there anyway. I can’t claim a buffet and it’s unlikely buffets will be open again any time soon (if at all). And I can’t really look at any certain time to book. I’m wondering if I can’t fly there but Wynn is open, will I even be able to get a full refund and rebook without getting up to level 5. With so many question marks for us all, is there any point to playing anymore? Are people just continuing to spin and earn hoping for a reward another time?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Michael Smith

Michael Smith High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would believe that if the hotel is open in June, which it may or may not be, you would forfeit 25% of your gems for cancelling. If it's closed, all indications are that they will allow you to rebook without penalty and without spending back to Level 5. You could also try contacting them through email and claim that because of the crisis you won't be able to get to Vegas in June and asking if they will refund your gems and still allow you to book four nights at a time for a later date. Couldn't hurt.

As for continuing to play, only you can answer that. I live quite a bit closer to Vegas and it is worth it for me to stay at Level 3 and continue to book two night stays—I usually go 3-4 times a year. I'm booked for August right now and really hoping things will look better by then.

Breeder's Cup, baby!
    • Like Like x 3
  3. 1867

1867 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Agree with the above, if you reiterate the reason you cannot make it, is because you are not allowed to enter the US or indeed leave the UK then hopefully they will cut you some slack.

4. easy_money

easy_money High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Many players have reported on the Wynn Sots FB group that if cancelled voluntarily or involuntarily during this pandemic, you'll get a FULL refund of ALL your gems. Also, for the amount of nights you've booked, you'll be able to book it again in the future, regardless of your VIP level.

• Informative Informative x 2
  5. winningonwynn

winningonwynn Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I sure hope so! I’m going to wait for
    Now to see if they cancel it anyway but I have a feeling Vegas has GOT to try and start reopening soon so I may have to try and reach out to the team and hope they feel my paiiiinnnn!

6. MNDadof5

MNDadof5 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just cancelled my mid July trip reservation and got all of my gems back. And in an email from them they said I would be able to book at a later date at same number of nights I had before.

• Like Like x 4
  7. sageblue

sageblue High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That’s really great to hear, and thanks for reporting back. I have four nights booked for August, but now that Kelly Clarkson has canceled (the event around which the trip was planned), the trip is in flux (also, for obvious other reasons). I got the nights when level 2 still meant something, and there’s no way I can attain level 3 in the next month without paying more than I’d like. Thus, I’m glad I’ll be able to basically bank those four nights.

8. winningonwynn

winningonwynn Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    how did you cancel your nights? On the app or you mean you emailed support to ask to cancel without penalty? Also, does anyone have the email contact for these guys, I can’t find it anywhere on the app.

9. Marky147

Marky147 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Click the cog on the top right of the app, and then select help. You can send a message to support using that.

Social Distancing in the Penthouse
    Hopefully an Xmas Fairytale in New York