1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Is outdoor dining at Picasso ok in the middle of July?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by Bellbad, Apr 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bellbad

Bellbad Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For the last 8 years we have always eaten at Picasso, on the patio. But our trips have always been in mid September. This year we are coming in Mid July.

Anybody have experience on whether it would be comfortable?

2. Jackpot Johnny

Jackpot Johnny Wynn Fan

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's not ok. It's too hot. It does not matter if it's early or late-it's July (or August, or most of September) in Las Vegas. Of course, we think just about anything but sitting by the cool pool outdoors in July or August is too hot. I might add that it's also noisy when the fountains go off-if you have no experience being close to them you'll be surprised at the volume. The noise is not heat dependent, just some additional info.

As you are aware, they have excellent air conditioning inside. Take advantage and enjoy an excellent dinner at an excellent restaurant. We assume that you know to bring plenty of money?

3. queuetee

queuetee VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    "For the last 8 years...." is how the OP started the post. I would guess they know that you need money or a cc to eat there???

4. Bellbad

Bellbad Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    qt-I noticed Johnny's comment and I just had not had time to respond. I just can't seem to get enough of spending 600 for dinner or enjoying the fountains from the patio. As a matter of fact, we have never been seated inside, our preference. Just have never been seated outside in July so was hoping to hear from someone that had.

As a matter of fact, 3 or 4 years ago the patio was packed and the manager of the restaurant walked around and told everybody that the Bellagio was trying a new song/routine on the fountains and there could be some overspray so feel free to step inside if you wanted. Nobody did and there was overspray and it was really quite fun. Everybody sitting out there draped the napkin over there heads. My wife and I covered our wine glasses with our hands. It was a fun and memorable experience.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.