1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Is my resort fee being waved for my mbay reservation?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by romeocasido, Jul 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. romeocasido

romeocasido High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    See below. I have a reservation for mbay and resort fee and taxes add up to 0... seems incorrect. But if you look at my MGM reservation you see that the resort fee and taxes are filled out.

I'm going to call the reservation line to confirm but have you guys experienced this at all? I was going to cancel my mbay trip but if there are no resort fees I will gladly keep it upload_2017-7-11_11-42-5.png upload_2017-7-11_11-43-58.png

2. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would consider keeping it. Show up with your screen print in the back pocket and hope for the best.

You can call, but the answer may easily be - yep, you have to pay. Let me document your record.

3. romeocasido

romeocasido High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    yeah I have a feeling that If I call they would say "oh I apologize for the inconvenience. here let me add that resort fee to your reservation to avoid any confusion"

But if I just come up to the front desk person and show the printout I might have a punchers chance to get rid of the resort fee

4. Patman

Patman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you go into the offer details, is there an offer code? The ones ending in GA don't have resort fees.

Edit, but yes it looks like you don't pay resort fees but I wouldn't call to ask. No need to stir the sleeping bear yet.

5. bedaniels

bedaniels High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Calling Mlife is never a good idea you will likely be given the wrong information

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.