1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Is my entire bankroll tainted?

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by BreakEven, Apr 17, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ezzy711

Ezzy711 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So nobody in the family has ever used an ATM?

REAL Wynn offer! (Not even a match) I am not worthy but will enjoy.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. westexrancher

westexrancher Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You would be surprised at what many Native Americans will go thru to avoid using a $20 bill. Moving more towards a cashless society has made it easier.

To answer your question yes they have, but if there is any way to avoid it they will.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. andyg99

andyg99 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    that would be the great Michael Scott
    [​IMG]

Vegas Trip #46
  4. Stilly

Stilly Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    "My friends" told me these are the best bills for doing lines since nobody likes them. LOL

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. oghuman

oghuman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I hate $50's. Last AC trip I went to the ATM and they had no $100 bills. I ended up having to wait 15 minutes on the line. WhenI finally got to the window I was just amazed that the teller was able to give me an odd amount of $100's so quickly. It was even fun when I came home and had more bills to deposit than I took out.

6. Electroguy563

Electroguy563 Over-Fried Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I didn't know that a $50 bill was considered unlucky in Vegas until I joined this board.

So now if I'm headed to Vegas and I have some $50's I'll break it into smaller denoms. I don't want to find out that the bills are indeed unlucky but so far it doesn't seem to make a difference. I still am unlucky, lol!

7. Electroguy563

Electroguy563 Over-Fried Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    duplicate post

8. gr8whitenorth

gr8whitenorth VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    One of the reasons I love our local currency exchange place is they have gotten to know me. Whenever I am getting my BR ready for Vegas I email them and let them know I am coming so they that they have enough hundo's. Not that I am that much a high roller but they sometimes run low and try and squeeze 50's to me. The one guy now knows not to try that.... One of my WORST beatdowns was our last trip out. I ended up with 1 50 which I got because we grabbed something quick at the airport before leaving. I told my wife I wanted to not even touch it, but I took it. It was the first bill I put into the machine that night to get rid of it. Well about 1500 later that night and going to bed with pocket lint I at least had something to blame. It couldn't have been the fact that I completely went on tilt right? Hell no.

9. RebelDiceMan

RebelDiceMan VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I avoid fifties at all times. My mother repeatedly told me that they were "Jinky" and to not use them when I was young.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.