1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

is it worth it to do Diamond in a day?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Bondy3, Dec 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KKB

KKB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You would think...but most of the changes they have made to those who actually give them the play are foolish. Most cost them LITTLE & those high rollers appreciate it.

I have loved my 3 years of Founders Card. But every year it's a crapshoot. Luckily my membership is up in April so I can see from year to year if it is worth it to renew. (since we have gotten virtually no other use out of it; it did get us Marriott Gold status for 3 months, and with a week at the Waikiki Marriott it got us some nice perks--room with a view, 7 drinks, 7 breakfasts)

If Founders Card is dropped, I may consider DIAD with my level of play now. Makes me nervous, though!!

2. Grid

Grid Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Correct, I changed my post. I was adding the bonus RC days, like was mentioned, but my sentences were flip flopped.

3. DRich2

DRich2 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I say play it all in one day.

Every year I give CET one day of video poker play. I play $50,000 to earn Diamond and to establish a high ADT (about $1,500 per day). With that ADT I get incredible offers including airfare and about $5,000 in free play. I take advantage of many of the offers and almost all of the free play but I don't put another $1 of my own money in. After about six months the offers dry up and I don't go back until the first of the next year. Repeat each year.

4. Nomoneywoman

Nomoneywoman Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    IMG_2797.jpg
    On a RC multiplier day. Does this count for TC too? Can I get to DIAD faster? What exactly do I need to earn to get to DIAD in this equation, if so, & based on the fine print? I'm Gold now. Thank you.

5. Harry Lyme

Harry Lyme VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

Negative, only on RCs earned, which are based on tier credits earned. So, for example, you earn 1000 TCs, resulting in a 1000 tier credit bonus, and have an offer for 1000 RCs, on a multiplier day. Only the 1000 RCs based off if the original, earned 1000 TCs are multiplied. No tier credits are multiplied.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    RC multipliers/promos don't apply to TCs and TC promos/bonuses don't apply to RCs. RCs aren't really "based on" TCs or vice versa. They're both based on coin-in or spend.

Quick question - can you confirm that promo is for a local CET place? I don't see it on the TR site and didn't get an email. And the playing day is midnight - midnight.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Nomoneywoman

Nomoneywoman Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It is for Cesar's Windsor, Ontario Canada. It's on their website. I live in Michigan & this is the closest for me.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.