1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Is it worth getting a cabana or day bed at Paris?

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by Loluvsvegas, Mar 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Loluvsvegas

Loluvsvegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey all,

Headed out in June and was curious about renting a cabana or day bed at Paris. I can pre book on their web site.
    I've heard that there is generally a good amount of regular seating but, I am taking my mom for her 69th bday and was thinking of renting a cabana or day bed for that extra glamour on a pool day.

My question is basically...

Let's say it rains that day, or the weather is cold, or we don't go for whatever reason.
    Is there a way to get that money refunded? Or is it just gone?

Is it worth it?

-Logan

2. cphllps

cphllps High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We rented a cabana for the day last August when we were there. It was nice to have a place to go and relax out of the sun, my husband could watch TV and we had lunch and drinks and it was enjoyable. I don't know if it's something that I would do every trip but seeing as how it was going to be 100+ the day that we went to the pool it was nice to be out of the sun and still be able to go and enjoy the pool when we wanted to quickly.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Diana Flores

Diana Flores Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I so see if these will be available at the "Monte Carlo"
    We are going in June which by then should convert to "The Park"
    I know the pool has been close and should reopen by then. Does anyone know if this will happen?

4. Laugh

Laugh VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is it possible for it to rain in June in LV? At MGM Resorts, if you cancel within' 24 hours then you get a refund. Probably the same everywhere.
    Also, I find Cabanas worth it if you can afford it. Pools can become very crowded on weekends during summer. To the point where there are no lounge chairs.
    At least rent a daybed. Those are nice.

• Like Like x 1
  5. dankyone

dankyone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It’s not going to rain or be cold in June. Nobody is in a rush to book a cabana at Paris, do it on the day of if it makes sense.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  6. Gaggles

Gaggles VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I say go and take a peek at things before you book. The Paris pool isn't as kooky as some of the other bigger party pools out there and so I think you may not require a place to get away from the revelry. Paris is a little more laid back and the last time I was there I saw the cabana's and it just didn't seem like their was enough seclusion for them or a need for them. Having said that, I am a guy who likes to get a bucket of beer and plunk himself in the pool all day. Whenever I have had access to day beds or cabana's I found myself always back in the pool within 10 minutes. So perhaps get there and assess the situation and go from there. The Paris pool is much better than I remembered it when I was in it last July. I am normally at CP, Cromwell, or Flamingo. Those are pools a person might want to get a bed/cabana at to get away. Regardless, you are on holidays and money spent on a cabana is more wisely spent than on gambling.

I Like to Drink and Gamble
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Maxbet

Maxbet JACKPOT!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The pool at Paris is relatively low key. I have heard there is a DJ on Fri/Sat, but cannot confirm. Cabana/Villas are actually decently priced, imo. Have also used a Groupon for Villa use at Paris a couple years ago. Make sure you read T&Cs on groupon before purchasing if still available.

8. mganut

mganut Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Considering the temps normally expected in June, I am sure that your 69 year old mother would appreciate the shade and comfort of the cabana...forget the day beds as they are probably not what you are looking for.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.