1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Invited Guest Check-in and other Perks??

Discussion in 'Comps' started by MTShooter, Oct 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MTShooter

MTShooter Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sorry if this has been answered multiple times, but am short on time before leaving for upcoming trip... Am I considered an "Invited Guest" upon check-in staying 4 comped nts at Bally's next week? Does this garner any increased chance of comped upgrade checking in on a Mon aftn? If so, assume I may use the invited guest checkin line. Any other Perks I may take advantage of with such a High Falutin' status?

2. Goosey

Goosey Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes you would be considered an "Invited Guest" and can use the invited guest checkin line. You are unlikely to get any comped upgrades. As for perks, what's your Total Rewards status?

3. BKCallaway83

BKCallaway83 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    At Bally's there is a separate room with glass doors with VIP check-in. If i remember correctly, it says diamond check-in on the glass door. There was a separate check-in for platinum near the glass door.

4. leo21

leo21 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Any special lines or check in rooms are based on card status. Just having comp nights doesn't qualify you to use Diamond check on.

5. Tubbs

Tubbs High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's it. Most hotels have an Invited Guests line for those staying on a comp. CET bases check-in priority on Total Rewards card colour.

Platinum and above can use the Platinum check-in at the main desk. Diamond and above can use the Dimaond check-in lounge. Gold has to use the main check-in, even when staying on a comp.

6. Username

Username VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Last April we stayed at the IP.......wifey had 5 nights comped but only Gold status....she got in the regular LONG line and I went up to the Diamond desk as there was no one else there....I asked the guy at the desk if we could check in with him...he looked at the card and said NO....I said OK because my wife has a broken foot...when he seen her struggling with a cane and a boot on her right foot he called me back over and checked us in......so maybe just limp up to that counter...LOL

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.