1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Incidental Fee's

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by Magician, Jun 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wigwam_salesman

wigwam_salesman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    True, but if he uses a debit card the hold will come off his account balance.

Shifter - do you think the amex platinum fee is worth it? I'm looking into getting one in the UK as I like to clear any balance at the end of the month, but I'm struggling to work out what benefits the annual fee will get me. All I have worked out for definite is that the gold fee is useless to me.

2. KellyLovesVegas

KellyLovesVegas Earthling/retired space nerd

Trips to Las Vegas:
    To us the AMEX Platinum fee is absolutely worth it. The Fine Hotels & Resorts program gives you upgrades and spa/dining credits at hotels and resorts around the world. They reimburse you for checked bag fees up to $250 per year. There is also a program (sorry, I can't remember what it's called) for VIP seats at concerts and other special events. It only takes us a couple short trips or one long vacation to receive in hotel dining credits the annual fee.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2012
    Maui Invitational in Las Vegas!
    Annual NYE trip!
  3. Motorhead168

Motorhead168 MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Cosmo took a $300 deposit for the two nights we were there in February and from what the guy at check-in told me there isn't a choice in this.

4. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There sure are varied opinions on dealing with money. I see similar discussions on a cruising message board. And often heated.

Cash
    Debit Card
    Credit Card
    Prepaid/loaded credit card
    Personal Checks
    Travelers Cheques

Good and bad with every single one of them. Most people have their own preference. Some are forced into certain preferences. Some make good decisions. Some make not so good decisions. And some just do things differently.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.